Happy Birthday Jon Baas! πŸŽ‰ 🎁 🎊

vickiespencer

I am honestly confused about this video… is this Lady gaga? :thinking:

No, that is Miss @thedixielynn, a drag queen who makes birthday videos. She also made the video in this post.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. β€œI’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” β€œIt’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” β€œPlease give new sellers a chance too” β€œRespect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

No, that is Miss @thedixielynn, a drag queen who makes birthday videos. She also made the video in this post.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. β€œI’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” β€œIt’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” β€œPlease give new sellers a chance too” β€œRespect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Thank you @vickiespencer

I couldn’t find her gigs, I tried to access her profile but probably she has it under a different name?

If you don’t mind please share her gig’s link.

Archived