Happy Birthday Jon!

offlinehelpers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon,

You are an inspiration to the masses of Baasman fans. 😎 You’ve always treated me with respect & kindness. You are so helpful in the Community. It’s always a pleasure having you around. You make me smile 🙂

A true gentleman! 😊

Sending BDAY glitter your way! 😍

🎉

BaasmanBDAY.png.3d0011d394dbf4db409297dc354884b9.png

Celebrating you and EVERYTHING that you do!!! 🎉

Happy birthday @jonbaas ! 🍰

Happy birthday @jonbaas ! 🍰

Thank you! That was a wonderful video. It made me smile and brightened by day! 😀

You are an inspiration to the masses of Baasman fans. 😎 You’ve always treated me with respect & kindness. You are so helpful in the Community. It’s always a pleasure having you around. You make me smile 🙂

A true gentleman! 😊

Awww! Thank you! I don’t think I have a grin big enough for this! 😊:hugs:

I’m in the USA timezone so I won’t see the cake for at least another 5 hours!

Happy early B-Day!!

Thank you, Gina! That’s a beautiful cake too by the way. What kind is it? 😉

Have a very Happy Birthday Jon. 🎂

Thank you! More cake and champagne… my sweet tooth is happy! 😃

Have a very Happy Birthday Jon

Thank you.

Thank you for your advice when I was a newer newbie. Your guidance helped me on the first step toward becoming more successful on Fiverr. All of the users you patiently share your advice with will benefit if they follow your recommendations.

Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs, and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!
image.jpg.9319dc35e9b3e911e69f5b8ff31911a9.jpg

From the very first day of my Fiverr career, I observed you as the same helpful, honest, and cheerful guy.

You are a true inspiration. Thanks for giving so much to the Community, to Us, to Me. 😍

Happy Birthday, Jon! Stay with us forever.

From the very first day of my Fiverr career, I observed you as the same helpful, honest, and cheerful guy.

You are a true inspiration. Thanks for giving so much to the Community, to Us, to Me. 😍

Happy Birthday, Jon! Stay with us forever.

Wow! That was… humbling to say the least. Thank you! I am honored that my advice has be so helpful and inspirational, and I am moved that you would take the time to say so. Thank you!

And yes, I sincerely do hope that I can remain here – as a seller and dispenser of practical advice – for the foreseeable future. I love Fiverr, as much as you and other do. I am always here to help! 🙂

Thank you for your advice when I was a newer newbie. Your guidance helped me on the first step toward becoming more successful on Fiverr. All of the users you patiently share your advice with will benefit if they follow your recommendations.

Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs, and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!

Wow. You (and everyone else sharing these kind words in this topic) might actually make me me a bit moist in the eyes. And that says a lot. Thank you! 😊

Happy Birthday from Tokyo!

Sorry I’m typing this message using my office PC so I can’t draw anything fancy for you,
but at least I can send some good birthday vibes.
It might take a few hours to reach you, but if you feel something fuzzy and warm around you,
you know what it is. 🌟

Have a good one!!

Happy birthday you rascal! 🎂

Rascal – that can certainly be me at times. 😉

Thank you, Lucy!

Here have a piece of cake. It appears to be chocolate. Chocolate cake is delicious!

Here have a piece of cake. It appears to be chocolate. Chocolate cake is delicious!

I agree! *takes a bite * 😋

Sorry I’m typing this message using my office PC so I can’t draw anything fancy for you,

It might take a few hours to reach you, but if you feel something fuzzy and warm around you,

you know what it is. 🌟

Have a good one!!

you know what it is. 🌟

Have a good one!!

Thank you! And no worries about the art. None needed. I’m a fan of hugs just as much as custom artwork. 😉

Oh, and as for the hours to reach me, that answer would be two. According to the forum timestamp, I read you birthday greeting two hours after you posted it. You can blame an awesome client – I was completing and delivering his order during those two hours. 😉

Warm and fuzzy. It is cold in my part of the world. Warm and fuzzy is always welcome. 🙂

Archived