Fiverr Forum

Happy Birthday Jon!

Thank you Cat… and cats. :wink:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Jon!

Thank you. :slight_smile:

In response to the question on your graphic… I am older than 20, but younger than 60. :wink:

Happy Birthday to you JON :birthday:

Ha Ha! Very nice answer.

Happy Birth Day Jon.
Your honest and straight forward guidance is always inspirational.
Wish you a happy day!

Are your Fiverr Sales down?

Happy birthday @jonbaas :smiley:

Happy Birthday Jon! I wish you all the happiness with your family and all the success with your business. :smile: :birthday:

Also, I wish you much more “how to market your gig” posts. :smile:

Happy Birthday once again, you… you Jon, you! The more birthdays, the merrier :blush:

That really needs to change - it’s not fair towards the celebrated ones to not see that it’s Their birthday in Their timezone no matter what timezone the rest of us are in :stuck_out_tongue:

From @vickiespencer :slightly_smiling_face:

Jon,

I’m not done yet…

Here’s the cake. :cake:

Now blow out your :cake: candles.

KlingonBDAYcake

With Love,
Nika :butterfly:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: The video is a sweet touch! Dixie Lynn is a superstar. :star_struck:

Happy Born Day Jon :wink: শুভ জন্মদিন
:candy: :pizza::v: :cake:

@jonbaas When I heard it was your birthday I had to call on Miss Dixie @thedixielynn to make a special birthday wish for you. However, due to technical difficulties, I did not get this posted earlier. And then I still needed help from Lorna.

Thanks @offlinehelpers. I am not a techie. Sigh :confused:

This is my first reply on fiverr community , so why not wishing birthday to Mr.Jon… Happy birthday Jon :slight_smile:

Seriously, Miss Dixie is a rising star! She’ll be a TRS very soon!

Look Jon, I found the video to go with the image I posted. And it is Fiverr appropriate. :wink:

I suspect the “h” in ‘John’ in the above video is to give it a sexy “oh” sound :rofl:

hAPPY BIRTHDAyhappy-birthday-wishes01

:woman_facepalming: Dang there was one without the “h”. I clicked on the wrong one. :weary: