Fiverr Forum

Happy Birthday Jon!

Seriously, Miss Dixie is a rising star! She’ll be a TRS very soon!

Look Jon, I found the video to go with the image I posted. And it is Fiverr appropriate. :wink:

I suspect the “h” in ‘John’ in the above video is to give it a sexy “oh” sound :rofl:

hAPPY BIRTHDAyhappy-birthday-wishes01

:woman_facepalming: Dang there was one without the “h”. I clicked on the wrong one. :weary:

Happy birthday @jonbaas. I follow your posts and try as much as possible to implement the little I can, they’ve been totally helpful.

I wish you all the happiness that life has to offer and the patience to keep typing “How to market your gigs” in response to the question that’s always finding its way to the forum “How to make sales”.

Are your Fiverr Sales down?

At least it’s not Long Johns. :smile:

I was about to doing the same mistake :smiley:

Happy birthday! Have a great day! :birthday::balloon::tada:

I think I´ll take… this birthday card… :wink:

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday …

Happy Birthday man!

You should just take a day or two off and go enjoy yourself. :sun_with_face::tropical_drink::champagne::birthday::gift::dizzy::dark_sunglasses:

When we see you again you better have a hangover.

Happy Birthday dear.

Seriously, have blast, you deserve it!

You seem to be a popular fellow. Have a Happy Birthday and remember, “Always drink up stream from the herd.” I have found that advice works with people as well as cows. (Yep, I have been lurking on the Forum.) :wink:

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a good surprise. :blush:

Oh my gosh! You found Woofy!

:rofl:

I’m finally free! Let the posting begin :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that my forum advice has been helpful. That’s what I’m here for. :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you for your thoughtful birthday and business wishes. That’s very kind of you!

Thanks! And I agree… age is a blessing as the numbers rise! :wink:

Oh, that Miss Dixie video was AWESOME! My laughter had a few tears. Well done! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah… you do know the way to my heart. Trek… every time. :wink:

Indeed! She’s becoming a true forum icon. :wink:

Thank you!

I’m honored; thank you! And, if I may say so… welcome to the Fiverr forums!

I hope so too!

Hmm. Perhaps that 20th Century Fox music should be my new orchestral theme. :thinking: :wink:

You know… I can get onboard with that. Sounds practical to me!

Thank you! And a colorful graphic to match. As an artist… I do enjoy color! :wink:

Thank you. I’m glad that I have been helpful to you. And I am thankful for your well wishes – for my borthday, life, and continued advice here on the forums. They are very kind and thoughtful sentiments!

Thank you, a personal on-forum birthday greeting from Dixie Lynn – that’s very thoughtful, thank you! :slight_smile:

Aye, aye, Captain. :wink:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Alright… a day off I shall take (already scheduled… but I’ll give you partial credit for the idea. :wink: ). As for a hangover… the closest I usually get is my status as an aquaholic. :wink:

Thank you, Gumdrop! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So far… it’s been a great day.

Thank you! Great advice too. I’ll have to keep that in mind. :wink:

Thank you, Sydney! And, might I add, that’s one silly pooch!

Happy Birthday Jon! Thank you for being an help & part of this community, wish you the best :slight_smile:

Are your Fiverr Sales down?