Fiverr Forum

Happy Birthday Jon!

I was about to doing the same mistake :smiley:

Happy birthday! Have a great day! :birthday::balloon::tada:

I think I´ll take… this birthday card… :wink:

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday …

Happy Birthday man!

You should just take a day or two off and go enjoy yourself. :sun_with_face::tropical_drink::champagne::birthday::gift::dizzy::dark_sunglasses:

When we see you again you better have a hangover.

Happy Birthday dear.

Seriously, have blast, you deserve it!

You seem to be a popular fellow. Have a Happy Birthday and remember, “Always drink up stream from the herd.” I have found that advice works with people as well as cows. (Yep, I have been lurking on the Forum.) :wink:

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a good surprise. :blush:

Oh my gosh! You found Woofy!

:rofl:

I’m finally free! Let the posting begin :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that my forum advice has been helpful. That’s what I’m here for. :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you for your thoughtful birthday and business wishes. That’s very kind of you!

Thanks! And I agree… age is a blessing as the numbers rise! :wink:

Oh, that Miss Dixie video was AWESOME! My laughter had a few tears. Well done! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah… you do know the way to my heart. Trek… every time. :wink:

Indeed! She’s becoming a true forum icon. :wink:

Thank you!

I’m honored; thank you! And, if I may say so… welcome to the Fiverr forums!

I hope so too!

Hmm. Perhaps that 20th Century Fox music should be my new orchestral theme. :thinking: :wink:

You know… I can get onboard with that. Sounds practical to me!

Thank you! And a colorful graphic to match. As an artist… I do enjoy color! :wink:

Thank you. I’m glad that I have been helpful to you. And I am thankful for your well wishes – for my borthday, life, and continued advice here on the forums. They are very kind and thoughtful sentiments!

Thank you, a personal on-forum birthday greeting from Dixie Lynn – that’s very thoughtful, thank you! :slight_smile:

Aye, aye, Captain. :wink:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Alright… a day off I shall take (already scheduled… but I’ll give you partial credit for the idea. :wink: ). As for a hangover… the closest I usually get is my status as an aquaholic. :wink:

Thank you, Gumdrop! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So far… it’s been a great day.

Thank you! Great advice too. I’ll have to keep that in mind. :wink:

Thank you, Sydney! And, might I add, that’s one silly pooch!

Happy Birthday Jon! Thank you for being an help & part of this community, wish you the best :slight_smile:

Are your Fiverr Sales down?

Thank you! I’m glad that I am able to be of help to so many people here on the forums. I didn’t realize – until today – how beneficial I appear to be to this forum. That means a lot to me.

Thank you, Miss Crystal! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Baasman!!!

Thank you Dave! :grin:

Happy birthday
:gift:

Birthday over. Hope you had a blast Jon.