Happy ? day! ? ?

frank_d

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This has been one surreal and awful year, so it took some extra effort to come up with things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family, for my health, for my gigs and for the ability to do something I love for a living.

Oh I am also thankful for being able to secure a PS5. 😛

What are you thankful for? (Regardless if this day isn’t special in your parts of the world)

Congratulations for the PS5, its still my dream…LOL

Also i am thankful to god that he didn’t took away my father who was actually treated with covid and came out from it as a warrior…And i hope 2021 brings a lot of positivity and happiness to everyone specially to those who lost their close one’s…

Congratulations for the PS5, its still my dream…LOL

Also i am thankful to god that he didn’t took away my father who was actually treated with covid and came out from it as a warrior…And i hope 2021 brings a lot of positivity and happiness to everyone specially to those who lost their close one’s…

Also i am thankful to god that he didn’t took away my father who was actually treated with covid and came out from it as a warrior…

I am thankful too for my husband of 48 years being spared after he contracted COVID19. He has health issues that made it likely that he could die from the “Rona.” however, he came out like a warrior. I am happy your father survived it too!

Oh I am also thankful for being able to secure a PS5. 😛

So, boredom with it has not set in yet? :thinking:

I am thankful to live within a few hours’ drive of all of my children and grandchildren and the fact that we get to see each other often even if we can not be together today because we are in quarantine.

I am thankful that prepping Thanksgiving dinner is less rushed this year because it is just the two of us.

Archived