Happy Easter Everyone

cyaxrex

To be honest, I usually hate religious holiday threads on the Fiverr forum. However, I really wanted to make one today.

Easter is supposed to be the most important holiday for Christians. However, for the first time ever, it is probably not going to be officially celebrated in many places. Most of the world is just going to see today as another day in lockdown.

It is still Easter, though, or at least it will be on April 19th for those on the Orthodox side of things. In this case, Happy Easter! I hope you are all well and able to celebrate in some way wherever you are, despite the current state of the world.

Well I’ll be, look at you out here spreading all these positive and lovely vibes. Hope things have been going well for you in these crazy times. And to everyone else, Happy Easter.

Well I’ll be, look at you out here spreading all these positive and lovely vibes.

Don’t get used to it. This is all a dastardly scheme to get my ceramic rabbits laying more chocolate eggs.

easter-3204589_1280.thumb.jpg.1b7b3554ca7da71060c3536a3a4c29cc.jpg
easter-3204589_12801280×788 211 KB

One does still need to eat, you know. 😉

Only joking. Happy Easter @ssj1236

Well I’ll be, look at you out here spreading all these positive and lovely vibes.

Don’t get used to it. This is all a dastardly scheme to get my ceramic rabbits laying more chocolate eggs.

One does still need to eat, you know. 😉

This is all a dastardly scheme to get my ceramic rabbits laying more chocolate eggs.

After this month is over, I’ll probably need to raise my own chocolate egg-laying rabbits.

And a very Happy Easter to you too.

20200411_132420.thumb.jpg.a7365dd2c87ee852c85188b78265b470.jpg
20200411_1324201512×2016 1.35 MB

As long as I may still go outside, I’m all good, even alone, no need for official celebrations for me when there’s spring to look at.
I hope everyone who can’t go outside this Easter has nice company inside and maybe some flowers to look at too. If not, take this dandelion that crossed my path this morning, and a virtual hug.

Happy Easter!

As long as I may still go outside, I’m all good, even alone, no need for official celebrations for me when there’s spring to look at.

I hope everyone who can’t go outside this Easter has nice company inside and maybe some flowers to look at too. If not, take this dandelion that crossed my path this morning, and a virtual hug.

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter @miiila! I enjoyed your post and photo.

Beautiful eggs! I love the Easter eggs, baskets, Easter egg hunts. I don’t know how a religious holiday became about decorated eggs but it’s a happy time. I still vividly remember huge Easter egg hunts and would love to still do that. I still suspect a rabbit of doing this somehow. 🐰

Easter was originally the pagan holiday of Oestra - goddess of fertility and new beginnings (?). The Romans superimposed the Christian holiday on the pagan one, which is a lot older. Eggs were the symbol of Oestra … along with hares, rather than rabbits …

The Romans did a lot of superimposing Christian holidays onto pagan ones. Christmas for Bacchanalia for example …

Archived