Fiverr Forum

Happy for my 18 order

Hello Fiverr and greetings from Greece. i just wanted to share my excitement for completing my 18st order! This order was for creating a double exposure portrait and now i also get to make a cd cover for the same buyer who was really happy with the result and also so polilte! This is so inspirational for me to keep moving! Dont forget that if you work hard, you are determined to be succeed, and always be polite with people then you will be fine in Fiverr community! :slight_smile:

Thanks
Maria S.

15 Likes

Good News. Congratulations.

1 Like

@mariasereti
Congratulations to you

1 Like

I am so happy for you !
I am from Greece to and I am really looking forward to starting selling my services.I haven’t gotten an order yet so If you would like, check out my gigs and If find something you want to buy message me!

Really looking forward to my first order.Good luck everyone!:grinning:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. It is the reward of your determination and working hard.

1 Like

Yes thank you so much!

Maria S.

Thank you for your message!!!

Maria S.

1 Like

Thanks! I will keep going ! Fiverr is a great creative place to be

Maria S.

1 Like

Yes working hard can bring you more sales, that is for sure!

Maria S.

Hey so happy to find someone here from Greece. I will check your profile! I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

1 Like

True that @mariasereti. Hard work always pays off. I have started to love fiverr as well. Good to see kind spirits here. I guess Fiverr is my new Family. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :smile: Hopefully I would get my first order soon as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks and welcome in Fiverr.

Maria S.

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best luck ! i hope you will get orders soon.

Maria S.

1 Like

Congratulation on your successive journey :+1: keep it up…

1 Like

Much appreciated! :slight_smile:
Maria S.

Congratulations.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great ,keep up good works :blush:

2 Likes

congratulation . Maria S.

2 Likes