Fiverr Community Forum

Happy Halloween! 👺 👻 🎃 👽 🕷

I understand this is a global platform, but many of us are celebrating Halloween today. For those like me who do, Happy Halloween! :ghost:

23 Likes

What a cute GIF!

Happy Halloween, Vickie! I’m excited to hand out candy to the kids tonight. It will be a lovely reward after a day of work.

13 Likes

Happy Halloween to you… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Halloween

:ghost:

7 Likes

I wish we had Halloween in Brazil. It sounds fun, dressing up and all… :ghost: :clown_face: But I guess we already do that on Carnival. Anyway, happy Halloween for those who celebrate it! :smile:

9 Likes

A happy halloween to all! It is a rainy and dreary one here on the east coast of the U.S.

7 Likes

I am excited to watch my kindergarten grandson in his Mario costume march with his costumed classmates and all the first and second graders of his school. They parade from the school to downtown. Then the whole group snakes up and down the three-block area of the little town’s center as people line the sidewalks and exchange Halloween greetings with the children.

Later, I too will be greeting trick-or-treaters to give them candy. :candy: :chocolate_bar: :lollipop:

10 Likes

Aw that’s so much fun!! I loved Halloween parades in school. You’re a cool grandma!

6 Likes

Happy Halloween everybody! Counting down to Christmas i guess. :rofl:

9 Likes

Do you get many kids knocking?

Last year I had so many that I had to make three trips to the store to pick up more candy!

7 Likes

We actually don’t! I didn’t even get many when I lived in Toronto.

That’s a lot of kids!!!

6 Likes

Happy Halloween to all!!! :ghost:

6 Likes

Happy Halloween!!! :ghost::alien::spider_web::lollipop::candy::night_with_stars::jack_o_lantern::hearts:

5 Likes

halloween%20mspaint2

7 Likes
5 Likes

For anyone who likes classic spooky movies, here’s one of my favorites (not a Halloween movie but it’s spooky so here it is, it’s a great one.)

3 Likes

Happy Halloween to everyone!!!:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

@vickiespencer, @humanissocial
A real Halloween event I have never seen. :ghost::ghost:But I really like Pumpkin Creatures :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: and collect some candies too! :lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::candy::cake::icecream:
:ribbon: I wish all of you, Happy Halloween!!! :ribbon:

4 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: I :heart: Tricks & Treats :smiling_imp: :jack_o_lantern:

I’m not a fan of candy corn but love the :bug: worm gummies. :yum:

Thanksgiving for me. gobble, gobble :poultry_leg::turkey:

7 Likes

Happy Halloween to all

3 Likes