Happy Halloween! πŸ‘Ί πŸ‘» πŸŽƒ πŸ‘½ πŸ•·οΈ

vickiespencer

What a cute GIF!

Happy Halloween, Vickie! I’m excited to hand out candy to the kids tonight. It will be a lovely reward after a day of work.

I’m excited to hand out candy to the kids tonight. It will be a lovely reward after a day of work.

I am excited to watch my kindergarten grandson in his Mario costume march with his costumed classmates and all the first and second graders of his school. They parade from the school to downtown. Then the whole group snakes up and down the three-block area of the little town’s center as people line the sidewalks and exchange Halloween greetings with the children.

Later, I too will be greeting trick-or-treaters to give them candy. 🍬

I’m excited to hand out candy to the kids tonight. It will be a lovely reward after a day of work.

I am excited to watch my kindergarten grandson in his Mario costume march with his costumed classmates and all the first and second graders of his school. They parade from the school to downtown. Then the whole group snakes up and down the three-block area of the little town’s center as people line the sidewalks and exchange Halloween greetings with the children.

Later, I too will be greeting trick-or-treaters to give them candy. 🍬

Aw that’s so much fun!! I loved Halloween parades in school. You’re a cool grandma!

What a cute GIF!

Happy Halloween, Vickie! I’m excited to hand out candy to the kids tonight. It will be a lovely reward after a day of work.

Do you get many kids knocking?

Last year I had so many that I had to make three trips to the store to pick up more candy!

Do you get many kids knocking?

Last year I had so many that I had to make three trips to the store to pick up more candy!

We actually don’t! I didn’t even get many when I lived in Toronto.

That’s a lot of kids!!!

Archived