Fiverr Forum

Happy Holidays And A Happy New Year!

Hi Fiverr’ss
Has been an interesting year, and good to chat with a lot of regulars and newbs.

Happy New Year! 2019 Wooooow

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!

images%20(8)

Same to you, Steve, and to anyone reading this - and in case there’s no holidays for you, I hope you still can enjoy some free time if your Fiverr orders have slowed down because of the season. :tea::cookie::fortune_cookie:

Happy new Year with a huge number of orders :smiley:

happy new year & best of lk

Merry Christmas & Happy new year :star_struck::blush::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::gift::gift:

Hi Steve,
Happy New Year.
Best of luck

Merry Christmas Steve to you and yours! :christmas_tree::santa:

Jolly Christmas and a New Year full of hopes and opportunities to you and all forum comunity. May life always look at you all and all of your beloved ones with kindly eyes, and provide you all with the best it has to give.

I’ve been struggling whole day to wish a Merry Christmas to CS staff but I couldn’t find a way to reach them with something like “other” in the subject so, be my greetings extensive to them too.

Hi Steve,
Happy New Year

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the dates and try and take a little break from all this freelancing hard work :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!
ya, take a break, Be a DOER for yourself and your loves one. (Do what you really wanted)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful time with your near and dear! :snowman_with_snow: :santa:

Feliz Navidad también para ti y los tuyos @hanshuber16 !!! :grinning:

Happy New Year to all.

Merry Christmas and happy New year

Merry Christmas Steve. May you have a great year ahead. :smile:

Merry Christmas @steve_maxell