Happy Labor Day!

vivi123

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a little confused! Isn’t Labor Day on September 6th?

It is September 6th in the US, but for most of the world it is on May 1st. 🙂 From Wikipedia: “For most countries, Labour Day is synonymous with, or linked with International Workers’ Day, which occurs on 1 May.”

Iam woman… not men brother … 🤭

One of my regular buyer, with whom I am working from past 4 years always calls me BROTHER,

Now his user name and profile picture are gender neutral and and few of his requests had a picture of man to draw so thought its him, after 1 and half year I started calling him brother as well and we kept going !

So now after another 2 year we completed one storybook and buyer reveled original name and surprisingly Its a girl name 😃 lol…It was awkward 😬

I suddenly stop calling her brother and not even username and just choose to keep all straight with questions and answers 😃

She still calls me brother and I was used to do the same but now it hits my mind every time and my fingers stops typing BROTHER haha

I choose to keep it with username or name only…No BRO anymore !

It is September 6th in the US, but for most of the world it is on May 1st. 🙂 From Wikipedia: “For most countries, Labour Day is synonymous with, or linked with International Workers’ Day, which occurs on 1 May.”

in the US is in september, but in the rest of the world is the 1 may…

I usually keep my conversation with username only because I learnt not everyone liked to be called brother but here is little funny story 😃

One of my regular buyer, with whom I am working from past 4 years always calls me BROTHER,

Now his user name and profile picture are gender neutral and and few of his requests had a picture of man to draw so thought its him, after 1 and half year I started calling him brother as well and we kept going !

So now after another 2 year we completed one storybook and buyer reveled original name and surprisingly Its a girl name 😃 lol…It was awkward 😬

I suddenly stop calling her brother and not even username and just choose to keep all straight with questions and answers 😃

She still calls me brother and I was used to do the same but now it hits my mind every time and my fingers stops typing BROTHER haha

I choose to keep it with username or name only…No BRO anymore !

vivianne is my name… is a woman name… in spanish is viviana, and in english is vivian…

Iam woman… but most of the time people called me bro, or something like tat, because most of the people on tech and forums are men. and they suppose all are men…

unfortunatley, just few woman use to work as a engeneer, or task like that, and happen in all the world…

have a nice day !!!

Archived