Happy New Year from Tokyo

zeus777

Title says it all, happy new year Fellow Fiverrians.
Just in case you guys are thinking what the heck is going on in the image,
it’s all traditional Japanese stuff you see during this season.
Feel free to leave comments/images of traditional new years stuff from your
country 🙂

mixi3.thumb.jpg.6722c41b7a8046e0473e9c3d4d6c72f0.jpg

Title says it all, happy new year Fellow Fiverrians.

Just in case you guys are thinking what the heck is going on in the image,

it’s all traditional Japanese stuff you see during this season.

Feel free to leave comments/images of traditional new years stuff from your

country 🙂

Happy new year @zeus777

‘Traditional’ Indian new year happens in another season. The December new year is basically the Gregorian new year used for official purposes.

Here’s how traditional new year is celebrated in India :

1037714951.jpg

new-year-celebration-110413-04-photo-mandar-deodhar_041113010512.jpg.96c1a32c9590b516edc9b7ebaa68e56e.jpg

Happy new year @zeus777

‘Traditional’ Indian new year happens in another season. The December new year is basically the Gregorian new year used for official purposes.

Here’s how traditional new year is celebrated in India :

1037714951.jpg

af07e02d90b555bb75f10585e7db5e1d1b83bf87.jpg

Ooookaaaay, I have NO idea what is going on, but I will say that the bright orange colors are beautiful. I’m guessing that orange is the color that represents New Years?? Or good luck?

Happy New Year from me here in the central USA. Here’s hoping 2017 is a better year than 2016 – in every possible way! May success be plentiful, and may your work here on Fiverr be enjoyable and fulfilling!

may your work here on Fiverr be enjoyable and fulfilling!

…and less painful I hope with less painful buyers, hahaha 😃

Ooookaaaay, I have NO idea what is going on, but I will say that the bright orange colors are beautiful. I’m guessing that orange is the color that represents New Years?? Or good luck?

It’s (サフラン). Saffon is an auspicious color used in abundance in all our festivals (Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh all consider it auspicious). Our new year starts in April-June. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_New_Year’s_days

Yes, broadly, it means good luck. It symbolizes the core of Eastern philosophy on a deeper level, as it is seen as extolling the virtues of the Sun and Fire. Saffron is considered auspicious across all Asian nations (India, China, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Bhutan, Laos). You might remember pop culture references of Buddhist monks ( or Shaolin fighters) wearing saffron robes (in Japanese Buddhism, it’s called kesa (袈裟).

f93c7dbe909e4635d2f51ec49667b5b9ef1cd905.jpeg

Happy new year all! Let me share a tradition within The Netherlands, Oil Balls! I really can’t imagine living without these tasty things 🙂

Ohhhhhhhhh darn, they look good. Are they like doughnut balls with powdered sugar? And you have them with wine?? Or some kind of alcohol? drool drool

Archived