Harassment by a fiverr

WARNING -

I am getting messaged by someone in Malaysia who doesn’t want to buy any of my gigs, who constantly is feeding my inbox telling me I am not who I say I am and they are going to report me in a bullying fashion.

Yes, I have reported them to support (who has too much on their plate to deal with this right now) and it is annoying, but I thought I would warn others this was going on…

If it’s an attempt to get personal information, I wasn’t born yesterday but it is topping ridiculous.

Ok, rant over…

I reported the user to Fiverr CS via a support ticket with screen shots of the messages and the report button. To date it is unresolved.

Thanks to all for advice.

Reply to @kjblynx: Half of your comments do not contribute to the conversation. You are not a moderator and I am tired of clicking on every conversation to see you nitpicking other people apart. You remind me of that one kid every child had to deal with in kindergarten who was a tattle-tale and made sure everyone followed the rules.

I have not been harassed that way, but I wouldn’t surprised. I have dealt with people wanting to buy my account. :wink:

Bruce

Have you replied to these messages in any way?

Do not reply. They will just message you more. If you ignore they will loose interest and go away - but CS should get to them first.

Reply to @alliemadison12:

Public forum, anyone can do whatever they want. If anyone has a problem with her, they should speak up, like you did, but it is her right to comment whatever the eff she wants on whatever thread she wants to comment on.

Stop being so catty, she was trying to help.

alliemadison12 said: Reply to @kjblynx: Half of your comments do not contribute to the conversation. You are not a moderator and I am tired of clicking on every conversation to see you nitpicking other people apart. You remind me of that one kid every child had to deal with in kindergarten who was a tattle-tale and made sure everyone followed the rules.

It is every persons responsibility to help keep the forum clean and clear. Many people don't know the rules as evidence by the regular breaking of them.

This is the second time I've seen you be personally rude to kjblynx. There won't be another warning,...and if you haven't noticed. I'm on the Sheriff team.

Regarding the original post, when I receive a message from someone spamming or harassing me in one way or another, I just click the “report” link on the message page. This blocks that user from messaging you again.

You may have already done this, but since you wrote that they’re constantly messaging you, maybe not. Either way, blocking a Fiverr user with the “report” link is a good way to put a stop to that nonsense.

I am having a problem with MLM spammers saying they want to but my gig and is there website ok. They put the URL JUST to get you to click on it.

Watch out for these