Hard Time Securing an Offer

rytawrites

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr. As a new seller, it takes time to get your first order. In the meantime, put samples of your work on your gig, check out your competitors and what they’re doing, and humble yourself a little. You may have to do your first few orders for less than you’re charging. Build up those reviews, and keep moving upward.

First, I think you should change the price you have on your proofreading gig. There are experienced sellers here offering 3000 words for $5; Why would someone order a new seller’s gig at the price you have up? Not saying that you should put your basic price at $5 per 3000 words, as I think that is really low, but you have to look at your competition. Next, your article writing gig description seems like it was written for another purpose. So it would be best to look over your gigs and make changes, until you do, you will continue to have the same issues you do now.

First, I think you should change the price you have on your proofreading gig. There are experienced sellers here offering 3000 words for $5; Why would someone order a new seller’s gig at the price you have up? Not saying that you should put your basic price at $5 per 3000 words, as I think that is really low, but you have to look at your competition. Next, your article writing gig description seems like it was written for another purpose. So it would be best to look over your gigs and make changes, until you do, you will continue to have the same issues you do now.

Thanks so much for this review.

I see sense in what you said.

I will review it as soon as possible.

You have a point.

Thanks.

Archived