Hardest Working Seller Award!

musiclover

I’ve worked with many wonderful sellers in the past couple of years, but I have to take the time to show some love to a very talented music producer here on fiverr. I wanted a dubstep beat created, so I messaged a few sellers about creating one. Some didn’t have the style I wanted, and others required more gig purchases. What made solow13 so extraordinary is the fact that he created the beat before I even ordered. He tweaked the beat at least 5 times based on my criteria, without getting frustrated. I appreciated his patience and hard work so much I actually shared my completed order on my facebook (which I never do). So I thought he deserved some recognition. 🙂

http://fiverr.com/solow13/produce-a-jingle-or-a-short-beat-whit-urban-hip-hop-and-electronic-influences

~Nakita

Thank you so much for your words,this is the best reward I can get as a music producer and as a Fiverr seller,I love music just like you and for me Fiverr it’s an opportunity to make what really makes me happy,sounds and music!

Thank you again musiclover,i really appreciated your words.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived