Hardware Gigs(Raspberry Pi and Arduino)

naumanshakir

Any Raspberry Pi and Arduino developer here?
Actually, I have two hardware related gigs, one for Raspberry Pi and one for Arduino. The problem I am facing is, despite of having five-star ratings and good review, I am not getting any order from 1st of March. Is there anyone with the same problem?

Gaps in orders aren’t unusual and it doesn’t look like you were getting orders every day anyway. Wait it out.

Also, links to gigs should be placed in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ forum category. If you’d like to leave the conversation part in the conversation category, can you remove the gig links, please?

• 2 years later...

Hi…Our project uses a system of 24 electric jacks (think car jack), in a grid formation. On top of these jacks are some metal plates, for support, and a piece of AstroTurf. The idea is to recreate simple terrain from data we’ve collected.
Controlling the jacks are 2 Relay control boards connected to a Raspberry Pi 4. Each jack also has an ultrasonic sensor to gauge the distance from the top of the jack to the ground. Because there are 24 jacks, we have 24 sensors. These are hooked into an Arduino that is also connected to the Raspberry Pi, and powered through a custom board. All the code for the project is written in Thonny and the Arduino IDE.

Archived