Harrasment by a Buyer

Hi i really dont know what to do in this situation so i am seeking help here.

Apparently a buyer asked me to vectorize 2 of his logos, as part of process i sent first one, at which he replied he is unable to download file, i told him it could be network error try again.

Next thing, he told me if i did not deliver he will hire some one else. I asked him which program he is using to open file, and what file format he prefers.

Without further communication he wrote this in Review,

SELLER IS A CONMAN! He does not deliver but blames the network issue.

Now he is continously asking me to refund, and sent me this message,

I AM A NETWORK ENGINEER BY PROFESSION, I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED FIVERR SERVICES ABOUT THIS.

SECONDLY, I AM NOT TAKING MY COMMENT BACK BECAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE YOU ARE DISHONEST.

What should i do about it??

This is bad situation. Do you think it will be worthed to waste more time for commucation with support and this buyer. I mean, OK it is good to report the issue to the support, so this doesn’t happen to other sellers… But, if it is only for the 5 bucks…

contact support they will definatly help b/c they helped me lot of time just it will take some time

Reply to @wadsolutions:

he never asked me for cancellation, he ended up giving a negative review and then asked for refund.

i told him, i have given him my genuine work worth money, but he keeps insisting that he is unable to open file, i instructed him to download programs, even then this person calls me CONMAN.

Reply to @kamranshahid:

yes i have submitted a request. let’s see.

issue is not money, issue is when someone continously insults u for no proper reason! this is my first bad experience, otherwise people here are quite friendly.

Reply to @kjblynx:

yes i followed ur instructions.

thanks.

Maybe you could tell him you will gladly give him a refund if he removes his feedback. Of course, that is only if you wish to give him his money back.

Reply to @kissreviews:

i told him that, but refuses to take back his review.

I guess you’re at a stalemate then, unless CS steps in for you :frowning: Wishing you the best outcome possible.

Reply to @vampire4u: yes you are right i am having good experience with fiver in fact i am running my house from fiver income

Reply to @kissreviews:

Thanks a lot mam, i involved fiverr, asked him to keep files for free and remove negative review.