Harrasment

swiftwings

What I think you are saying is: you purchased a Gig, the seller didn’t deliver, so you were given the option to cancel which reflected poorly on their feedback, and in retaliation, the seller went to your Amazon book page and gave a poor review to get back at you?

If I got that right, you should write to Customer Support and submit proof of such claim as that is not allowed here.

What sort of Gig did you buy from this seller that they did not deliver on?

GG

yes that is quite correct. I have already written to customer support in the hope that this issue will be resolved… It was a book review. and many days late, I waited as long as I could. Then the threats came… Not a nice experience… Thanks for the comment, BTW.

swift

Guest customrapsongs

why would someone buy a book review?? rhetorical question, please no one answer.

@customrapsongs its like someone listening to one of your “rap” songs and giving you a review of whether its good or not… same with books, to get a book into the public eye, sometimes you have to ask for reviews. simple really… Product reviews are always good, if they are honest.

Archived