Harrassing Messages

tjsantillo

I did have a non-client who ordered a PR on the 8th–yesterday they sent me a cancellation request saying “I do not have an idea for a PR”. I accepted the cancellation, of course. But seriously?

I once ordered accidentally when I had an unwanted custom order. I was in my email and clicked the order now! button thinking it would take me to another page.

It seems QuickFastMoneyMe was on, because I then had an order paid for with 24h delivery for 40000 FB followers. Obviously, I went to cancel and apologized for the cock-up, but they declined it.

They accepted my cancellation when I threatened to share my experience with Customer Support though.

That guy was an idiot. So there’s a story from both sides of the line!

I’ve ordered by accident too and I hate that it’s that easy. I don’t think it’s good for buyers or sellers since 99% of the time it ends in bad feelings and cancellations.

When I did it I had a Fiverr balance and just wanted to see something about the gig and had no desire to order it at all. I clicked on the button thinking it would let me confirm and it placed a $5 order for business cards that I didn’t need or want. The guy responded instantly with great joy at my order and wanted me to send my logo.

His requirements weren’t set to mandatory, so the clock was already running on a 24 hour timer! I felt bad so I decided to let him just keep it. I didn’t have a logo that was in vector format either, so I had nothing to send him. He was afraid to delivery me a dummy delivery, so I just asked him to make me a card that said “Fonthaunt” and my Fiverr profile URL.

He was disappointed and really wanted to design me something great so I wasn’t really sorry I gave him $5, but it rattled us both. I gave him an excellent review for it just for the trouble he went to!

Why not just tell him to click the resolution center and start the process? Or do it for him?

Look, some buyers don’t appreciate your work, they think you’re just doing this for fun and that money isn’t an issue. Today I had a guy who made a $30 order, he could have spent $5 but he paid $20 for one-day delivery, and a $5 pre-order tip. I thought that guy was going to be great, but he wasn’t. As soon as I deliver he tells me that he wants me to write the LinkedIn Summary in chronological order, which I did, except that I mentioned his education first and then his work experience. He also wanted me to follow some summary samples he sent me. There’s nothing I dislike more than being asked to write like someone else.

I didn’t revise, I delivered nothing but my explanation of what I do for LinkedIn summaries. Then he threatens me that if I don’t revise, he’s going to give me a bad review. Well, I decided to refund the order. I hate losing $30, but why fight it? He can always write Fiverr and end up getting a refund, he can go to PayPal and do a chargeback. Just refund him, and get him out of your way. Or write to customer service.

I came here to find a good way in dealing with such harassing comments/buyers and went on to your profiles. It was truly satisfying to read your feedback “you dirty liar…” in response to those 1 star reviewers.
I was cheering you like… "yeaaah that’s right, that’s how you say it "
Thank you 🙂

Archived