Has anyone become a Millionaire?

edvector

Hi everyone,

My name is ed. I’m a new seller on Fiverr.
I do minimalist vector portrait for living.
Studied many things; multimedia, design, business, entertaintment, cooking, sports and more . .

I love steak and coffee with ice.
The reason why I’m here on Fiverr ; to get daily orders, I need ‘the money’ to buy a house for my parents, supporting my self & my own game app ( my secret project ).

I promise that I’ll give my best service to all of my awesome buyers until they’re satisfy with the result.

Anyway,
Forgive me if my english is not good, I hope you guys can understand.

Well, that’s the short introduction from me.
Nice to know you all ( Buyers, Sellers & Fiverr crew ).

Stay safe, Have a great life & Thanks Fiverr,
edvector.

• Like 34
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

Trying to get rich on Fiverr. Hmm. 🥴

I’m not saying it can’t happen but take baby steps. Here’s some motivation: How These 3 People Make 6 Figures A Year On Fiverr 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, edvector said:

I need ‘the money’ to buy a house for my parents, supporting my self & my own game app ( my secret project ).

It’s cool to set goals. My goal is to buy a camel. 🐪 

• Like 32
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, nikavoice said:

Trying to get rich on Fiverr. Hmm. 🥴

Hahaha 😉 

I’m not saying it can’t happen but take baby steps.

😊  😳  😱

and having baby after I can buy a house for my parents 😉

Thanks for sharing this motivation 🥳

It’s cool to set goals. My goal is to buy a camel. 🐪 

Thanks for liking my goals 😍 Your goals are cool too 😍 , I hope we can reach our goals immediately 😍

On 7/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, kakatrina said:

Big Big dreams. Let us put in the work

Yes. Big dreams, Big plans, and Big money 😍

On 7/4/2020 at 9:41 PM, kakatrina said:

I am a content creator,writer and proofreader. Hopefully i will get enough sales in the next few days.

Nice to know you @kakatrina and I hope we’re all can be success on Fiverr 😍

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2020 at 7:39 PM, tamarapereir397 said:

Success is not immediate, it takes years of dedication and hard work. I wish you good luck 🍀

Yes, you’re right, Success made from bottom to the top called dedication & hard work.In here on Fiverr, I don’t want to take ‘all’ but I just want to take ‘some’ . I will do really really grateful if I can reach my goals immediately 😍 , because the future is just a concept, 

my parents need a house & I need to do saving to support my self, work hard, get clients everyday, saving the money 😍 . I wish you good luck too 😍 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Yes! There are many sellers who earned millions through Fiverr.

It took me a minute to search for top millionaire freelancers on Fiverr.

Check it out - https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#dff17871df2d

Oh damn! I didn’t expect there would be that much! That’s really cool! I thought making around $5K is way above the average 😂 Guess I’m wrong 😂

I wonder if there’s anyone in this forum?

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh damn! I didn’t expect there would be that much! That’s really cool! I thought making around $5K is way above the average 😂 Guess I’m wrong 😂

Most of these high-earners are busy, so I’d say no, not really. I’ve seen some pro sellers in the past with thousands of reviews though, but a very small amount of them.

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Success always leaves a trail.

Most sellers who are considered high-earners have definitely done something right.

I am always open about my process and mindset, but most of the times people on the forum are looking for a different set of answers that require less work to get you to that kind of income.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, they have done a lot right. I would say, Customer experience must be Top notch. High level buyers don’t mind paying more for better communication.

Also, I guess you would need a team to handle all those orders right?

It’s always amazing when you think about what you can achieve with Fiverr. Like Jesus Christ, He has over a Million subs right now! That’s crazy!

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes! There are many sellers who earned millions through Fiverr.

It took me a minute to search for top millionaire freelancers on Fiverr.

Check it out - https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#dff17871df2d

I can’t believe how they can earn six figure income per month from fiverr 😁

It’s awesome.

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
39 minutes ago, wasifjewel said:

is there any way to find that types of giant account? 

If you go to a category and choose the "best selling" sort option for gigs it will likely show the gigs that have some of the most orders. You could also filter by seller level (eg. at least level 2 since they will have needed to get a certain number of orders to get the level or TRS since the minimum number of orders is higher for that badge).

There was a seller account that got 88,940 reviews as of November 2021, mostly with logo gigs. Probably the highest on Fiverr and said they were getting 30K a month and their account closed, so it might have been closed by Fiverr around November 2021. No one seems to have that many reviews since. So it does seem like it could lead to increased risk because of the many more orders.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 20
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I'd think that trying resume writing, like the previous millionaire, would still be the more viable attempt. Only if you're qualified, though. 

Why memes? Can people earn substantial or even any money by posting memes anywhere, so that they'd feel it was a worthwhile outsourcing business? I thought people post memes for free, just for fun, but might be mistaken, the world is weird, for sure. Where would you post the memes you'd buy on Fiverr, and what would you get for it?

• Like 15
  • Up 1