Has anyone been scammed?

jenniyoung76

I have been a victim of a scamming buyer - who received work as described in my gig, with favorable results… but not the type of scam attempt you’re talking about… in your case OF COURSE HE OR SHE IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU.

Never, ever, give those types of details – or have any financial exchanges with fiverr buyers – outside of fiverr’s platform. It’s against fiverr’s TOS.

You should report and block this person right away!🚩

I have been a victim of a scamming buyer - who received work as described in my gig, with favorable results… but not the type of scam attempt you’re talking about… in your case OF COURSE HE OR SHE IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU.

Never, ever, give those types of details – or have any financial exchanges with fiverr buyers – outside of fiverr’s platform. It’s against fiverr’s TOS.

You should report and block this person right away!🚩

Thank you! I will block them and have them flagged. I feel so stupid. I’ve given them information that I should never have provided but just told them that I am no longer interested…They seemed so legit and I probably seemed so desperate to them. Ugh!!! I feel so foolish. I know better than this. I just got caught up in the newness of this. It was my first offer and I got too excited. Thank you for replying.

Thank you! I will block them and have them flagged. I feel so stupid. I’ve given them information that I should never have provided but just told them that I am no longer interested…They seemed so legit and I probably seemed so desperate to them. Ugh!!! I feel so foolish. I know better than this. I just got caught up in the newness of this. It was my first offer and I got too excited. Thank you for replying.

Of course Jenni! Anytime! You did the right thing! 🙂

Archived