Has anyone quit their job to just do Fiverr work? I'd love to! Check out my gig!

kim_talented

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

No, Fiverr is my second job. I am trying to save up to buy a home in 2013 so I have to have as many sources of income I can get. Plus I have vision problems so I can’t give up the health insurance

• 10 months later...

Three years back i quit my job because of some internal problems with my co worker regarding one of my designs, i decided that i don’t wanted to the job so i just spent a month sitting at home and doing nothing and then one day i found about Fiverr on Google… since then i am a free bird. I am work hard and party hard type of guy, things are really cool now.

Thanks Fiverr.

I instead recently started a part-time job. Mainly because Fiverr doesn’t pay enough for me yet (I’m hoping it will eventually, but with the conversion rate being as it is, it’s not looking likely any time soon as I have to work twice as hard) but also because it’s far easier to put an actual reference on a CV than this. I’m hoping to be able to cut down on my part-time job though and do a lot more Fiverr, but I need to do some more gigs I think (which I’m slowly working on).

I make more here than I do in person on an hourly basis, but the work is still fairly inconsistent. Once I hit a certain amount of stability with online earnings and a certain amount of savings though I plan on going 100% online and if all else fails I have more than enough work experience to get back into the working field within a year, however I think it would be fair to give Fiverr and the whole online thing at least a year after I get enough savings up just in case there is down time on Fiverr for me or I want to take mini personal vacations. That’s the thing I love most about Fiverr is that after I clear out pending orders, I can increase delivery time and go on vacations in a sense without having to worry about work. What other job lets you do that? 🙂

Hello, I’ve been a member for two-weeks and I’ve sold a little over ten gigs and learned a whole lot about this style of micro-work. As I increase my exposure and continue to study/learn and provide my buyers with top-quality work I’m exploring new was to get potential buyers to my gigs. What are your ways of driving traffic to your gigs? What conversion rate % would you need to garner enough in the queue to quit the day job? Thanks and much success in your adventures.

I write articles and blogs on Fiverr and have to admit I have to admit I learned so much just meeting new people and learning to write better. I started writing after I got sick with meningitis. I had cognitive issues after the hospital so I stopped working as an electrician. Now I am a level two seller and have even begun promoting my gigs off Fiverr. I started a blogging service called Dave’s Blogging Services and sell my blog and article work for ten bucks for 500 words. Fiverr has helped me reach this goal and I even wrote two books and had them published! So whoopee for Fiverr and yes this Is a major source of income for this Marine Corps vet!

Archived