Has anyone used the $100 extra?

jtengle

I know some of the higher level sellers have the option of adding $100 extras. Has anyone used that feature? If so:

• What do you use it for?
  • Do people actually buy it?

I’ve been trying to come up with something graphic design related I can offer, but so far I haven’t had any luck.

I personally use it for my iphone video gig, as I do offer a 100% custom version of a premium quality video.

A lot of buyers go for that option.

That’s the great thing about fiverr:

people can shop off the rack services for cheap, or go all out for a premium offer.

Inspired by this post, yesterday i make my Fast Service for Business Card gig to $50 and guess what, got 3 Fast Orders this morning.

So i will definitely experiment with $100 as well next week. And will update how was my experience of making large amount as Gig Extra.

Reply to @frank_d: I like your premium quality iPhone video gig. Lately I’ve been designing banner ads promoting various apps. I’ve done a few mockups of app screens, apps on photos of phones, etc. I’ve only done a couple icons and one user interface so far.

I’m going to think about adding an app graphics gig. I can’t create the actual app, but I can make them look good. I’ll have to figure out what I could offer to make it worthwhile.

Archived