Has anyone used the $100 extra?

I know some of the higher level sellers have the option of adding $100 extras. Has anyone used that feature? If so:

• What do you use it for?
  • Do people actually buy it?

I’ve been trying to come up with something graphic design related I can offer, but so far I haven’t had any luck.

I want to obtain this feature. I am wondering about $100 extras. that would be cool

I don’t personally use it, but I see some TRS using it as their “extra fast” extra.

I just raised my extra fast to $40 and thought that might be too much. If I was REALLY good and had a longer lead time I might get away with it.

Reply to @emasonwrites: You should have used it for Christmas Day deliveries! Hehehe. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reply to @cheezees: Oh my goodness I should have!

Reply to @jtengle: I was actually surprised when I bumped up my extra fast to $40 and there were still plenty of people willing to pay for it.

I personally use it for my iphone video gig, as I do offer a 100% custom version of a premium quality video.

A lot of buyers go for that option.

That’s the great thing about fiverr:

people can shop off the rack services for cheap, or go all out for a premium offer.

Reply to @emasonwrites: You provide valuable services, so I can see someone paying $40+ for a rush order.

I got my first $40 rush today. I was kinda shocked too.

Reply to @frank_d: I just looked at your gig. I think you’re in a good position to charge higher prices for what you do. I’ve been doing a lot of app graphics lately. I bookmarked your gig so I can refer them to you.

Yes, I use it. It’s very effective when the offer is large. It’s used for every media release I write.

Reply to @jtengle: It means i should try for $40 as Fast Service :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds very inetresting, yet I havn’t seens coment saying the’ve purchased a $100.00 in gig extras, better yet the actual $100.00 extra!

Best fo luck,

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

jtengle said: - What do you use it for?

It's a great way to offer a bunch of work for one price point.

jtengle said: - Do people actually buy it?

Yes.

Inspired by this post, yesterday i make my Fast Service for Business Card gig to $50 and guess what, got 3 Fast Orders this morning.

So i will definitely experiment with $100 as well next week. And will update how was my experience of making large amount as Gig Extra.

Reply to @wingle: Congratulations! I’m tempted to bump mine up a little bit more too.

@jtengle which gig of mine you think I can charge more for?

@jtengle also if you have or planning to create a gig for app design, we can collaborate, because a lot of people want to use my iphone video gig but they are missing icons, mock-ups and such. :slight_smile:

Reply to @frank_d: I like your premium quality iPhone video gig. Lately I’ve been designing banner ads promoting various apps. I’ve done a few mockups of app screens, apps on photos of phones, etc. I’ve only done a couple icons and one user interface so far.

I’m going to think about adding an app graphics gig. I can’t create the actual app, but I can make them look good. I’ll have to figure out what I could offer to make it worthwhile.