Fiverr Forum

Has Fiverr been affected by Corona virus?

Hi,

Since the last week, I haven’t been getting any orders. I want to know if there is something wrong with my gigs or is it due to the coronavirus that has affected Fiverr as well like other marketplaces?

1 Like

Join the conversation!

Please check this: No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

Sure, thank you. I will joiin

Probably most companies don’t spend as much money on advertising currently, resulting in smaller traffic amounts on the site. That would explain why everone is seeing a massive drop in sales (I’m getting about 0 orders daily, down from 20-40), assuming it’s not just the service in question that is less sought after during this time.

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation.

Today I had an inquiry from a client about book titles, I also had a client request a custom offer, he wanted to give me a $10 tip, and the order was closed.

It almost felt like review manipulation, except that I didn’t ask for a review. He gave me a 5-star review anyway, and I thanked him for his tip.

I also saw that today was a great day on Wall Street, and there will be lots of cruises departing in May, assuming the quarantine ends by then. If the corona craziness ends, Fiverr will be great again.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing the lack of work since this virus my gig just stoped getting orders.

Definitely because of the pandemic. To put it in perspective, 1 in 4 Americans have lost their job because of the virus, over 30 million people. Let that sink in for a minute. 30 MILLION people. These are very hard times.

1 Like

Sure. All ready to nearest

It totally depends on the type of service you are selling, If you sell a service which is related to outdoor work maybe people are lock-down and not able to work. If you sell something which is related to work at home type you should get sales as usual.

1 Like

Actually I think that the corona virus lockdown had a positive and uplifting effect on online freelance marketplaces such as Fiverr. Because now we have more people seeking sellers online.

The drop in your order count maybe due to some other reason.

1 Like

I think so too. Not everyone has seen a drop in orders.

1 Like

Right. Some people have actually seen an increase after this pandemic arose.
Try to diagnose your issue of drop in orders as soon as possible.

1 Like

Please can you name best selling gigs in this pandemic, thanks.

1 Like

I do not have access to the analytics of anyone else’s gigs. But I saw many people posting about this and discussing that this shift of global market towards online platforms due to virus has positively impacted them and their sales.