Has there been any problems with fiver today?

petstore365

Guest offlinehelpers

I can’t see my gigs when I go to my profile page, only my best seller and my reviews. Also if I look at other sellers’ profile pages, I can’t see their gigs either - does anyone else have a similar problem?

@petstore365:

petstore365 said: IS IT GETTING FIXED OR SHOULD I RAISE THIS WITH PAYPAL?
Wait for Customer Support to respond, it can take awhile. It's against the Fiverr ToS to dispute anything via PayPal. Unless your gig is insanely, life-threateningly, super-urgent, patience will serve you well. Fiverr is having issues today, but they will be sorted out.

I had the same problem, & right across a delivery deadline. As a result the buyer, videoxpz, received their order late. The buyer has been really good about it though.

It should be noted that even though uploaded the work yesterday, and again today, the job is still listed as ‘not complete’ in my To Do list.

Reply to @catsquirrel:

As an update, I ended up “ordering” two of the gigs (I’d only wanted to order, one at the time) and was unable to pay for one of them. Of course, I didn’t want to cancel the second one, because that would be bad for the seller and he had done nothing wrong.

So I contacted Customer Service and explained what had happened. In that correspondence, I expressed the preference for paying for the stalled gig, in order to avoid a penalty to the seller.

I also left a note for the seller, letting him know why the other gig was stalled. Apparently, he requested a mutual cancellation of the stalled gig, and then CS cancelled it. The CS representative sent me a note assuring me that the seller would not be affected by the cancellation in question.

Although I can’t imagine that any of you really care about this little drama, it seemed unfair to leave it unfinished.

Cheers.

Archived