Has this happened to anyone?

On a certain pretty good selling gig of mine every time I go to edit something it goes into review. Can anyone tell me why. I need to edit it and am kind of putting it off because of the wait time to use it. EVERY TIME it goes into review it seems I have someone who wants to purchase it.

: /

I’m not 100% sure, but I think it’s due to the category your gig is in. All I know is none of my graphic design gigs ever go into review, but when I created an SEO related gig, it did.

In the beginning this happened with me but once I tweaked my Family Tree gig and became content with how it was presented I have not had problems with review issues

@refugeek Hmm I wonder if it is the category…

I have had it do it as well - it may have something to do with if you ever had it “refused” after an edit.

That happens to all except one of my gigs. It can be frustrating since you have to wait to have it approved before it can go live or edit it again.

It’s happened to me also. But not always.

I’ve had/heard of it happening. But mostly to older gigs. A lot of the times I heard of it when they added sub-categories. Myself included.

I went to add the sub-category and Fiverr made me re-word my entire gig. (I actually put off adding the sub-category for a long time because I didn’t want to edit my description/tags. But eventually, I gave in and did the full edit.

In a nutshell? I think it’s simply that Fiverr has become more strict as they have grown. So, older gigs made when Fiverr wasn’t as strict are fine until yo go to edit them. That’s why you see some gigs with multiple tags containing the same word. Now, you can’t do that.

If you have an old gig, and don’t want to change the presentation don’t go to edit it. If it’s not broken don’t fix it.

It’s not really an old gig since I’ve been here less than two months but every time I edit it it goes into review like clockwork.

I have one gig that goes into review every time I make an edit. The rest just sail right into approved status. I’ve just accepted that it’s going to happen so try and change it as little as possible.

Happened to me then the GIG when I added an extra to it was denied and removed.

Mind you the GIG was approved and running for a month and I didn’t change anything except add an extra to increase the turnaround time.

Approved one day, denied the next. No consistency.

Regards,

Ray

@aingham69 it’s a painnn haha could it be because it’s one of my higher sellers…?

@idealws I hear you :confused:

Reply to @ceceliavo: I’m not sure. Mine isn’t one of my higher sellers and I had it offline for quite some time until recently deciding to put it back up!

Hmmm

: /

I’m not 100% sure, but I think it’s due to the category your gig is in. All I know is none of my graphic design gigs ever go into review, but when I created an SEO related gig, it did.

In the beginning this happened with me but once I tweaked my Family Tree gig and became content with how it was presented I have not had problems with review issues

@refugeek Hmm I wonder if it is the category…