Has this happened to you?

I delivered a voice over project to a client well before my “express” time limit. Just before the time limit was up, the client added to the order. Because of the time zone that I am in (Pacific US) the notification hit overnight. By the time I woke up, the project was marked “Very Late.” That is despite the fact I delivered the project on time. Do not feel that is fair. I brought it up to Fiverr and they said they would look into it. I would like to know if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks.

http://fiverr.com/djricsantos/do-a-professional-voice-over-up-to-60-seconds-in-length

Sheriff’s note: stop spamming the forum! If you want to promote your gigs, use “MY FIVERR GIGS” section on this forum.

Happened to me. The buyer purchased a facebook cover and liked it when it was completed so they decided to order a gig extra so they can have the photoshop file. However, since they purchased it after the delivery time, I was then marked as late. As a result, I lost my express gig badge. I guess my mistake was not adding additional time to the gig extra to cover if something like that happens, but how was I supposed to predict that happening?

How many times does this issue need to be sent to Customer Support?

Happens to me all the time. I deliver the gig. They decide to add a gig extra. Gig is very late. I’ve also sent to CS, a long time ago. My first message, they said it couldn’t happen and I must be mistaken. They don’t say that now though. But things still haven’t changed.

Reply to @bachas85: keep bugging them, bachas :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope they are listening then!

Reply to @kjblynx: Have you checked out his profile? He says he does whitehat link building…based on the spamming, I’d think not!