Fiverr Forum

Haters Reporting Gigs for violations?

This is the second time I’ve had my gigs randomly denied for “This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.” I’ve done nothing wrong, this is getting annoying.
Do you think someone is trying to bump me out on purpose to avoid competition?

I don’t think that’s the case at all. You HAVE done something wrong. In fact, you currently have a gig active in which you are selling Facebook likes. Selling Facebook likes is against the rules of Facebook. Fiverr denies, deletes, and has banned users who break these rules. I think, instead of a competitor reporting you, you’re probably trying to sell services that you should not be selling – like likes on social media sites, and Fiverr is denying those gigs because they break the rules of the other sites, and, by, default Fiverr.

I recommend finding a different service that hasn’t been denied three times. Fiverr could choose to take harsher action if you keep reposting services that they have removed for property right infringement.

LMAO another person who clearly hasn’t read the TOS or if they did, fails to understand them, sigh.