Have any problem to use multiple account in one WiFi network?

royal_reza

Question

15 answers to this question

Fiverr only allows one account per person. If they find that you have two or more accounts they will take both accounts down. Be sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the main page to know all of Fiverr’s rules.

Thanks @vickespencer

Hello,

i don’t think so there will be any trouble cause fiverr also need revenue from seller.

MOD NOTE: Edited to remove incorrect advice that goes against the fiverr TOS

i don’t think so there will be any trouble cause fiverr also need revenue from seller.

No, no, and no. It is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account. Please do not suggest that it might be okay “because Fiverr needs the revenue”. That is bad, terrible, and completely inappropriate advice.

Mod Note: quoted text edited.

Hello,

MOD NOTE: Edited to remove incorrect advice that goes against the fiverr TOS

That is horrible advice. 🤨 about it.

Mod Note: Quoted text edited.

No, no, and no. It is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account. Please do not suggest that it might be okay “because Fiverr needs the revenue”. That is bad, terrible, and completely inappropriate advice.

Mod Note: quoted text edited.

Can you show me that fiverr policy where they write do not create 2 account

From ToS:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Read the Terms of Service. Your answer can be found here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

“Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.”

You can’t get any more clear than this.

few days ago my friend contacted to fiverr, my friend ask them is there any way to have 2 accounts at the same time, and they say, yes you can have 2 account but it has to be different purpose, like Graphic Design, SEO.

few days ago my friend contacted to fiverr, my friend ask them is there any way to have 2 accounts at the same time, and they say, yes you can have 2 account but it has to be different purpose, like Graphic Design, SEO.

I think your friend may have misunderstood, you are only allowed to have ONE account with fiverr and if you are found to have more than one, all accounts will be deactivated.

From ToS:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

I said create account using friend name or brother name.

i am not advice to create fake account.

brother and friend information will be 100% genuine.

just think is that account will be handling by yourself only.

Now whats wrong in that where we going against the fiverr policy?

Guest adnaisha

in same wifi or ip connection you cannot open multiple accounts but you can open another account with different service with different name.and all information must be real @patilrajesh19926m

@jonbaas, @vickiespencer. @sue_mcl, Thanks to all for your good advice. I want to clear that, I have one account. But in my house, there is another two account with another name and all information is different from each other, but each one every information is correct. But services are all most same and when the three account was created the IP was different.

Now I want to know about this. Can we use this three account in my house under one wifi network? Does it occur any problem? The wifi network IP is local IP.

Thanks.

@jonbaas, @vickiespencer. @sue_mcl, Thanks to all for your good advice. I want to clear that, I have one account. But in my house, there is another two account with another name and all information is different from each other, but each one every information is correct. But services are all most same and when the three account was created the IP was different.

Now I want to know about this. Can we use this three account in my house under one wifi network? Does it occur any problem? The wifi network IP is local IP.

Thanks.

Now I want to know about this. Can we use this three account in my house under one wifi network? Does it occur any problem?

Contact Customer Support immediately, notify them of the situation, and ask for their help and advice.

Otherwise those three accounts can be easily seen as multiple accounts made by the same person, and banned.

just think is that account will be handling by yourself only.

Now whats wrong in that where we going against the fiverr policy?

You’re only allowed to have one account. Period. It doesn’t matter whose information you use to create other accounts; if you have more than one account, all of them can get banned.

Archived