Have any trick to get 1st order with in 7 days when i am fully new at fiverr

designbuzz77

Hey there ,
I am new in fiverr . I do t shirt design . I do many work in my local area but suddenly i heard about fiverr form my friend then i make a gig 3 days ago . But i don’t know what to do how to do . Is there any one experince seller give me some suggestions or trick i am so confushed how can i get my first order .

Kind regards
Robin

Completed 500 Projects of 60 country’s 320 client’s at various marketplaces since 2015.and got 1k+ review in my past fiverr account, but unfortunately it was hacked so i start work with this account now

According to the above from your profile description you should know all the tricks with previously having 1000+ reviews!

Edit: Many buyers read the forum posts!

Completed 500 Projects of 60 country’s 320 client’s at various marketplaces since 2015.and got 1k+ review in my past fiverr account, but unfortunately it was hacked so i start work with this account now

According to the above from your profile description you should know all the tricks with previously having 1000+ reviews!

Edit: Many buyers read the forum posts!

Oho my mistake bro But really in last account i don’t use any marketing suddenly it’s go so high and now i am worry with this current position .but. Thanks for your comment .i fix my description. It is ok now ?

Archived