Fiverr Forum

Have fiverr done something recently? - Sales through the floor

I don’t know what’s going on with some of the sellers here on Fiverr lately, but my sales have been steady since V2 arrived last year.

April has beeen a great month for me. March, February, January… All of them were great months. I have the impression that April has been even better than the other months.

The only month I noticed a little decrease was back in December, but it wasn’t a big one. It was just a few days because of the holidays (I suppose).

Currently I have over 150 orders in queue, and all my gigs have had orders in queue since V2 kicked in.

So, I don’t really know why some sellers are having a hard time these days, because obviously there is traffic and a lot of buyers here on Fiverr (as always).

flyby said: I think fiverr has been hit by some kind of search engine penalty. Original content that was posted on this site no longer shows up in the search engines, in fact copying and pasting gig text brings up multiple other competitor sites with our text but not our sales pages.

I don't know if what you're saying is correct, but I searched the word "Backlinks" on Google, and Fiverr was among the top 20 results. Seems like it is ranking pretty well with some of the big keywords out there. :)

I am aware there are other sites selling my links though, and they show up when I search the text in my gigs. That's crazy, some of them are selling my standard $5 gig for $25 ! A lot of guys selling my links, even on e-bay !

Again, I don't want to contradict you, but a lot of us are curious to know why you think so. :)