Have I done enough to get a sale?

danieloshamo

The tinyurl is against the TOS.

Please see (CMP) point 3 for a link to the Fiverr-approved/permitted URLs.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

The tinyurl is against the TOS.

Please see (CMP) point 3 for a link to the Fiverr-approved/permitted URLs.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Thanks, great info 🙂

Stated above is true, however you can still display your work in PDF form attached to your gallery. Profile and gig description are good (except link), but check your grammar in the FAQ section. Overall looks good, I hope you get a sale soon 🙂

Thanks for taking the time ;), I want to display a host of the work in my portfolio, not just one. How do I do that?

Screenshot or just place your work in a PDF and attach that to the gallery section of your chosen gig(s). Go to Gigs -> Edit (the gig you want)-> Gallery, scroll to the bottom and drag the PDF file into the gallery. I’m not sure of the size limit for PDF files but you can add up to 2 files, which should be enough for your potential customers to get an idea.

Archived