Have I made a big mistake...?

fiftypence

Hi, Fellow Fiverr-ers!

I am a complete newbie but was lucky enough to get orders straightaway on one of my gigs. The gig is for me to transcribe 6 minutes of audio into text.

As it would be unusual for someone to only want six mins, my customers have all wanted 30 mins to an hour transcribed for each order.

Logically (I thought!), I asked them to buy 5 gigs for 30 mins and 10 for one hour etc. and then I got on with the work.

I am now up to date, having completed all my orders and everyone seems happy but my revenues page is showing all of the additional ‘orders’ as not being completed and the money as ‘Upcoming’. It is only clearing one $4 payment per task.

Was there another way I should have done this or is there an easy way to resolve it? I have messaged CS but I understand from other members that they can get rather snowed under…

Any help would be appreciated!

Guest seoandmarketing

You need to mark all gigs as delevered, it looks like you are “delivering” only on one order.

Guest seoandmarketing

You need to mark all gigs as delevered, it looks like you are “delivering” only on one order.

Thanks for your quick responses.

The ‘Deliver’ option sounds ideal but I don’t think I can do it?

When I go onto my Manage Sales area, I then click through on All Active and the whole list comes up. I can click on any and go through to the specific gig but, of course, the majority are still at the ‘waiting for order requirements’ stage as they were purchased to pay for the minutes above the initial 6 mins.

I don’t really want to contact my buyers and ask them to go through the motions of pretending to submit something just so i can come back and mark complete… I’d feel a bit daft. Maybe that’s what I have to do though? hope not!!

Thanks for your quick responses.

The ‘Deliver’ option sounds ideal but I don’t think I can do it?

When I go onto my Manage Sales area, I then click through on All Active and the whole list comes up. I can click on any and go through to the specific gig but, of course, the majority are still at the ‘waiting for order requirements’ stage as they were purchased to pay for the minutes above the initial 6 mins.

I don’t really want to contact my buyers and ask them to go through the motions of pretending to submit something just so i can come back and mark complete… I’d feel a bit daft. Maybe that’s what I have to do though? hope not!!

Archived