Have passed 4 months without any order

samurai_webdev

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

thank you very much for this excellent helpful reply.

Hi, glad to have you here and sorry about that. Make sure you are offering high-quality gig and gig writing is very important.

Make sure you have a clear description of what your service is all about and use a high-quality gig image.

Fiverr also have a buyer requests section which allows you to propose to buyer need. There are chances of getting hired through that page especially for new sellers like you.

Hi, glad to have you here and sorry about that. Make sure you are offering high-quality gig and gig writing is very important.

Make sure you have a clear description of what your service is all about and use a high-quality gig image.

Fiverr also have a buyer requests section which allows you to propose to buyer need. There are chances of getting hired through that page especially for new sellers like you.

thanks. I will be careful with the gigs as you said. 😃

I’m also puzzled myself.

(1) if you offer something great but original, ppl may not find you at all, because they may be looking just for specifics. In other words, they cannot find you. At all!

(2) if you offer them a best seller, you may end up with armies of sellers better than yourself on fiverr’s search results. Myself I’d rather buy most of the time a gig from a guy with 100+ great reviews than from a newbie.

I’m also puzzled myself.

(1) if you offer something great but original, ppl may not find you at all, because they may be looking just for specifics. In other words, they cannot find you. At all!

(2) if you offer them a best seller, you may end up with armies of sellers better than yourself on fiverr’s search results. Myself I’d rather buy most of the time a gig from a guy with 100+ great reviews than from a newbie.

got it sir. thank you very much

Archived