I am an Internet Marketer and I am specialized in social marketing. I came to Fiverr’s forum to give some advice to sellers!
This will be a long thread, but it will be very explanatory! I have put much effort in writing it, so I hope you will enjoy reading it and find this information helpful!
So, I don’t know if I am the first Internet Marketer who posts on this forum, but I wanted to talk to you about Pinterest potential to drive traffic to your gigs or even to your business!
- What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. It allows users to collect photos and link to products they love to share, all the things they find on the web.
- Some Pinterest Facts
- 10 Million monthly unique visitors – faster than any independent site in history.
- Over 10.4 million registered users on Pinterest.
- Pinterest generates more traffic than Youtube, Google+, and LinkedIn combined.
- How Pinterest Works?
Users pin an image from an external website – this image is then added to Pinterest and is linked back to the original site.
- Pinterest Boards
A board is a set of pins. A board can be created on almost any topic (niche) such as cake designs, hairstyles, cooking etc. People can follow you (they follow all of your boards) or can follow one board in particular. So it does not mathers the number of person that follows your profile (as on Twitter or Facebook), what mathers is the number of people that follow your particular board! AND THIS IS BECAUSE ON PINTEREST, EACH BOARD COULD BE FOR A PARTICULAR NICHE!
- Pinterest is very Viral!
Over 80% Pins are Re-pins (people pin back what you have pinned)! This means that in future when you pin something on your Pinterest board these people will comment on your content and “repin” your content – i.e. pin your content on their board and get other people to pin your stuff.
- There are already over 150 brands on Pinterest!
- Non Profit.
- Home Improvement.
- How Pinterest can help your business or your gigs?
- Showcase your brand.
- Promote your best selling products or services.
- Help your business go viral and have a huge social media presence.
- Generate free Pinterest traffic to your website or your gigs.
- Generate buzz about your business or your gigs.
If you are a business owner or a seller on Fiverr then you need to get yourself on Pinterest because you are missing out on free social media traffic. Studies showed that 28.1% of users on Pinterest have an annual household income of $100k. The sheer volume of these stats makes sense to brand your business or gigs on Pinterest.
Now that you have all this info, what should you do?
- Create a Pinterest account!
- Create Interesting Boards!
- Start Pinning!
- Follow Boards and Repin!
- Hopefully, following boards of others will get others to follow you back!
- Be optimistic and wait, because everything in life takes time if you want to do it good!
- Start pinning pictures that link back to your business or gigs (add link in description)!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this topic! I usually use Pinterest to drive traffic to my stuff. I wish to all of you success and until the next time : HAPPY GIGIN’!
With all my love and wishes,
P.S : I attached an interesting info-graphic about Pinterest!