Have you Ever encountered a buyer like this on Fiverr

jsmith01

Buyer asked seller to cancel order… Seller does not have the option to cancel order except to wait for 2-4 days after the order runs late for buyer to cancel it. After running late buyer canceled order, went ahead to give negative review. What for ? I don’t understand such a culture or heartless malpractice by the buyer… Pls see photo bellow and advice on what to do.

Contact Support and explain the situation, it will be removed. I had a case where i delivered what was required still the buyer left negative feedback saying “Need to be more fast” although the gig was not express and i delivered 2 hours after he ordered. :-?? I contacted Support and it was removed. =D>

Contact Support and explain the situation, it will be removed. I had a case where i delivered what was required still the buyer left negative feedback saying “Need to be more fast” although the gig was not express and i delivered 2 hours after he ordered. :-?? I contacted Support and it was removed. =D>

This is auto generated feedback and you made a mistake here. You should have requested the buyer put in a mutual cancellation request and if they did not initiate it you should have done it yourself. What has happened here is this. Neither you or your buyer has put in a cancellation request and the gig has overrun the order delivery time and it has been cancelled automatically by the system. That feedback you see is system generated, nothing to do with the customer.

This is auto generated feedback and you made a mistake here. You should have requested the buyer put in a mutual cancellation request and if they did not initiate it you should have done it yourself. What has happened here is this. Neither you or your buyer has put in a cancellation request and the gig has overrun the order delivery time and it has been cancelled automatically by the system. That feedback you see is system generated, nothing to do with the customer.

Guest jeffmoses

On the order page you will see;

You can message your buyer or resolve problems with this order

Click on the resolve link for the options.

Guest jeffmoses

On the order page you will see;

You can message your buyer or resolve problems with this order

Click on the resolve link for the options.

At the bottom of the order page there’s a line "Having problems with this order or your buyer? Click Here"

Click on the words “click here” Then you will have three option, the one in the middle is mutual cancellation.

At the bottom of the order page there’s a line "Having problems with this order or your buyer? Click Here"

Click on the words “click here” Then you will have three option, the one in the middle is mutual cancellation.

Archived