Fiverr Forum

Have you ever get any warning although you turned off Available Now?

Hi all,

I have warned last mount although I have turned off Available Now feature from mobile website. In this week, I have warned again although I have turned off Available Now feature from mobile website. There is no problem if I turn it off from desktop website.

Have you ever get any warning like that? I am not sure if this is a bug or I go insane :slight_smile: I have already contacted to cs.

Thanks for kind replies :slight_smile:

Yes. When i turn off available now, after 2 hours a buyer came and i replied him after 2 hours.
Next day i saw my available now featured has been closed.
This is happening every month with me

I was punished last month as this bug and wait 1 month to re activate available now feature. And now i am punished again.

I aleays turn it off when i am not available. I wrote cs again and waiting their reply.

They replied me i broke the rules many times :joy:
Really unfair

CS send me usual auto messages that teach me rules. I am here since 2014. Of course i know the rules. I just inform them about a bug and now i am punished a bug. This is not fair.

There are lots of bugs i always write them but they only send auto messages like a robot. Why we write them? They should be aware of bugs and fix the. But they do not.