Have you ever response conversation with your buyer in midnight or even dawn?

emailsender

I to am on fiverr ALL THE TIME. I have the iPhone that I get my e-mail on, so I know immediately when I get a message on fiverr. I answer 24/7. Now… If I am asleep and I don’t hear my phone notification, than I respond first thing in the morning. I role over grab my phone and check for messages, and will reply while lying in bed.

The thing that I always try to remember is that fiverr is NOT just where you are. So if it is 2am where you are, it might be 10am where they are when they ask you questions.

• 9 months later...

Sometimes I stay till 3,4 am responding to buyers’ messages and completing orders. Also, first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check Fiverr for buyers messages,orders. Sometimes it is hard to always check Fiverr because I am a university student but I do my best. Buyers comes first. We need to provide a high quality service around the clock to the buyers 🙂

I had a lot of buyers from USA when I first began fiverr, and I had 7 h difference with them. So a lot of the orders or questions came during the night. However, since I am more of a night person, or at least I was at the time, if I’m awake and see the conversation, of course I would answer, why not…

I think since I decided to work mostly online I have a problem putting end time of my work day:D

Archived