Have you ever thought of changing your career on Fiverr completely?

brandonmcfee

I have a couple of ideas for both weird gigs I’d like to do (my favourite procrastination method - finding sh*t on GoogleEarth/StreetView) and offering what seem to be easy money-grubbing gigs but right now, I think I should focus on giving my profile a “vibe” aka building a brand. 😎

I did it (kinda)
I have more than 4 years working as a content creator but it is the first time that I am offering food photography (which is my hobby)
My profile was created more than a year ago but I just started using it last November and now I am loving this platform.

Dear Brandon:

Along those lines, I strongly recommend the writing of Josh Kaufman – he’s got a book that asserts you can pick up any new skill in about 20 hours of mindful practice. It kind of reinforces Tim Ferriss’s ideas in The 4-Hour Chef, without the weird stuff about catching and eating pigeons.

By Josh Kaufman, I recommend:
The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!
The Personal MBA (somewhat off-topic here)

Thank you,
Blaise

That’s great question.
Personally I think I am still in the discovering phase where I do a lot of things I am good at and trying to figure out what’s best for me.
I will always considering changing, I like changes and I would never regret what I’ve done in the past since I consider everything as an experience which contributes to a better version of myself.
To be successful you have to be very good at what are you doing so I would love to do a chance even if I don’t feel strong enough to handle the whole progress or why not regress. I mean I will learn and gain experience from it

I would like switching to an acting career… still work on it trying to figure out how to sell it within gigs… for the next years 😄

When I joined Fiverr the only stuff I was dealing in was image editings but with time, I was attracted to logo designs and 3D metallic stuffs, learnt how to do them and now offering these services as well. Recently I am also planning to create Video Editing gigs as well, as I think that now I have a good experience with Premiere and Vegas Pro and other odds and ends of those as well. 🙂

Archived