Have you gained weight since being on fiverr?

joeyperezwest

Alright, I’ve noticed since I’m working 24/7 and sleep differently and gaining more sales on fiverr, I’ve been gaining weight?!

I don’t know if its the mix of getting old and doing more on a chair or what.

Anyone have any tips to keep the weight down or maybe shifting my gigs to normal business hours especially for my international customers?

I also notice when I don’t sleep as much, I freakin get hungry!

lol, the best form post on fiverr 🙂

You are right. I am freelancer, working from home, no other jobs. I turned my life upside down. I work during nights and sleep during days. Right now it is 10:30am here and soon I plan to go to sleep 😃

About eating, I really do not understand that health mathematics but I just need to eat something every 2 hours. Don’t if my brain is using so many calories because my butt is on this chair all the time and not wasting anything 😃 I was 72 few years ago and was regular on one halfmarathon race of 21km now I am 86 and I am happy if I can run 5km without stopping 😃

There is one good thing - in 3am noone will knock on your door ask you to go out or bother you on cell phone 😃 Also, when I wake up 5pm I can wait my friends to go home from work and as not beeing tired I am ready for anything 😃

Reply to @m2webs: Wow, congrats on making it to 86! lol I don’t think I’ll make it that far or at least still be in a chair in front of a screen, by then I’m hoping to be outside in a chair smoking on a pipe or something, I think i’ll make it to my 60’s - 70’s then insanity or a heart attack will get me… I’m pretty good health wise… so far! Man I can only hope I make it to my 80’s!

That is true, its so quite in the AM time, its just these darn airplanes and being so close to a park where they land emergency helicopters by my house that bugs me especially when I’m recording video gigs.

I do think the brain uses more calories or something that makes us eat more. Also as you age I understand you sleep less too.

When are they going to come out with a skinny pill or at least come out with a male birth control… ha

Great post! I don’t know whether brain tasks need more calories or what, but yes I need something to energize the brain. Fiverr has positive effect on my mind and that makes health better. If sleep is affected, weight gain is possible. I have changed my habit of working late night, trying to work early in the morning. 🙂

Reply to @ninatarot: ooooo, man I totally missed that. haha I was like wa? this guy is old timing man. Damn I’m like 185 pounds right now and my dad when he came to visit me the other day was calling me fat cheeks, but I told him at least my face isn’t falling off my skull yet… we good like that.

I got confused because of the Kilograms vs Pounds, he in the U.S. we always use pounds…

Reply to @kjblynx: You mean you can set your delivery time frames throughout the day or are you talking about days to deliver? I want something like where people can’t order at a certain time so I won’t be forced to deliver at weird times throughout the day since my gigs are mostly 24-48 hour express times.

I like your pictures! You look great on that rock picture! 10 out of 10! 🙂

Reply to @kjblynx: WARNING: It is very risky to announce that your butt is now in a perfect shape, especially not while Joey is here 😃 I am afraid he will now start making “top 10 butts list!” 😃 But do not worry about him, will keep my eye on him and will not let him go out of his backyard 😃

no, I havent been gaining weight, but I had realised when I have university deadlines and I stay up late to finish the deadline I tend to snack alot to keep myself entertained and it’s also a way for me to deal with stress and because i am awake rather than asleep i get hungry. but then on normal non deadline times everything is okay.

I guess maybe it’s the snacks you chose to consume? maybe try drinking green tea or something that fills up your stumach.

also when I realise that my adrelline is running i get excited and I want to eat.

Reply to @joeyperezwest: The challenge is muscle confusion, at one point I was seeing a personal trainer 2-3 times a week and exercising on my own, since my body wasn’t used to exercise, I lost 65 pounds in 10 months. Sadly, I hit bottom at 200 pounds no matter how much I was exercising, eventually I got frustrated and gained all the weight back in 3-years. The only good news is now I have more muscles than I ever did before.

lol.no i am not,i lose 9kg in 3 months with proper diet an exercise.I think you need to use fiverr app to remain in touch with fiverr market.you need to set priorities an work schedule to give time to your health.If got more orders you can add people in your team to reduce work burden,so its all about work management.🙂

lol this is hilarious.

if you guys are gaining weight, not sleeping properly etc then I think you should fix your routine first then focus on earning money.

I think health is much more important than anything else. how will you enjoy the money you make if your health is effected?

Archived