Have you sold any logo on Fiverr logo maker?

sophia_2018

I have been a logo designer on Fiverr for the past 2 years, now I want sell my logos on Fiverr logo maker as well. I was wondering how good it is? and have you sold any logos there?

I want sell my logos on Fiverr logo maker as well.

Then why not just to try it and see how it goes?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

For all the new designers I would recommend to not get discouraged and prepare for a long run. Understand that you are competing with thousands of already made logos from other designers, so it will probably take a long time until you will start winning the customers attention and getting your sales. Still, it's quite worth it at the end.

I've started uploading logos on this platform about two years ago. I've uploaded an initial batch of around 15 logos, and it took me a month to sell the first one. Then I've added another 50 logos and still it took me about three weeks to sell a second one. Then things started going better and I have sold many logos in the following months. Two years later, a large part of those initial logos haven't sold once. So this is a normal situation. Still, the ones that have sold have made it all worth it.

I suspect that it might be even harder to start working on the platform now, since the amount of competing stores and logos had to increase dramatically. But, I am absolutely sure that this can be done with the right amount of quality and determination.

Upload a lot, check all of the helpful posts on this forum about popular themes and keywords, keep your quality high, make a lot of different variations on each logo. If you upload enough great logos, at some point you will see your sales rising.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

For all the new designers I would recommend to not get discouraged and prepare for a long run. Understand that you are competing with thousands of already made logos from other designers, so it will probably take a long time until you will start winning the customers attention and getting your sales. Still, it's quite worth it at the end.

I've started uploading logos on this platform about two years ago. I've uploaded an initial batch of around 15 logos, and it took me a month to sell the first one. Then I've added another 50 logos and still it took me about three weeks to sell a second one. Then things started going better and I have sold many logos in the following months. Two years later, a large part of those initial logos haven't sold once. So this is a normal situation. Still, the ones that have sold have made it all worth it.

I suspect that it might be even harder to start working on the platform now, since the amount of competing stores and logos had to increase dramatically. But, I am absolutely sure that this can be done with the right amount of quality and determination.

Upload a lot, check all of the helpful posts on this forum about popular themes and keywords, keep your quality high, make a lot of different variations on each logo. If you upload enough great logos, at some point you will see your sales rising.

I don't have a problem with selling the logos, I sell a lot of them, the problem is copyright violation until now I didn't found a reasonable way to understand the process, not like t-shirts or quotes we can easily know if it's copyright or not or if there is some own that quote.

• Like 7

On 5/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, khalidghriss said:

I don't have a problem with selling the logos, I sell a lot of them, the problem is copyright violation until now I didn't found a reasonable way to understand the process, not like t-shirts or quotes we can easily know if it's copyright or not or if there is some own that quote.

Do you create all of the logos completely from scratch, or do you use parts of stock images or something like that? I wonder why you have this problem.

I don't know how the process works, but I am only uploading logos 100% made from scratch and had no strikes for two years.

I had one single copyright strike right as I've started using the service. It was a super simple logo, a chemistry icon, pretty generic. Something like that, maybe even simpler.

image.png.be30d5b9c53ae256ab7ba871047d8c95.png

I've made mine from scratch, so it couldn't be a 100% copy of anything, but the site still brought it down. I assume that it was generic enough so it looked like some other picture on the internet. After that I've avoided uploading logos that are too simple or generic, and it worked well so far.

Is this your situation? Or do you have any other ideas why your uploads don't go through the filter?

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 5/24/2022 at 6:28 PM, jeromae said:

@vanadium1st Hey man, just wanted t ask how many logos you have sold? Just wondering 

I am not sure if I want to share the exact numbers, but it's been in hundreds of sales after a couple of years.

Not all of my logos are selling well (I'd say that about 60% of the logos that I've uploaded haven't sold once), but the best-sellers are making up for it. I am not one of the top earners announced recently on the forum, but I'm still quite happy with my sales.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 5/25/2022 at 1:51 AM, khalidghriss said:

sell a lot of them, the problem is copyright violation until now I didn't found a reasonable way to understand the process

And I already mentioned the reasons for you in your other post. You are delivering logos to your clients with using stock images, and that is actually TOS violation, any of your clients can report you for that because it’s a big NO no in a logo category. So if you are trying to upload similar logos to LogoMaker then it’s not surprising that you get copyright strikes. 

21 minutes ago, vanadium1st said:

assume that it was generic enough so it looked like some other picture on the internet.

Most likely he does that. He delivers “custom” logos on his gig using stock images so I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried the same with LogoMaker

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Most likely he does that. He delivers “custom” logos on his gig using stock images so I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried the same with LogoMaker

I wish there was a way to check someones logo maker store, that would be pretty useful

• Like 6
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 10:37 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

And I already mentioned the reasons for you in your other post. You are delivering logos to your clients with using stock images, and that is actually TOS violation, any of your clients can report you for that because it’s a big NO no in a logo category. So if you are trying to upload similar logos to LogoMaker then it’s not surprising that you get copyright strikes. 

no stock images and I if I did I will have full commercial license and for fiverr logo maker I uploaded just the logos without any background

• Like 5
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, khalidghriss said:

no stock images and I if I did I will have full commercial license

Do you think people are that stupid? Here you go, one of your delivered logos 👇

and secondly you are not allowed to use any stock images aven with a licence for logo designs not in your gigs not in logo maker. 

4497C24D-042F-45E5-9B02-A27342DB05A4.jpeg

95E54926-15F1-409A-977F-959557B5EED7.jpeg

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1