Have you tried Fiverr Tests yet?

olupeter

I just completed my first Fiverr proficiency test and it gave me an amazing experience. I performed better than I had expected and will surely recommend to anyone who is scared of taking it. Let me assure you that if you have really been learning on this platform, or you are a newbie, it is a great way to prove your proficiency.

Lastly, if you don’t perform excellently well as first, you can always retake it once more in the same week. That’s amazing. Please give it a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve done two and I’m just gonna put it out there- they’re freakin’ hard!

Just for the heck of it, I once tried the “Analytical Skills” test (which can be found under the “Intelligence and Aptitude” category) and it was undoable. It is near impossible to pass that test considering how long it takes to even read all the 40 questions in the test (I consider myself to be a fast reader: ≈600 words/minute at <80% comprehension). It would probably take more than 60 minutes (allotted time: 40 minutes) to just read them lol.

Just for the heck of it, I once tried the “Analytical Skills” test (which can be found under the “Intelligence and Aptitude” category) and it was undoable. It is near impossible to pass that test considering how long it takes to even read all the 40 questions in the test (I consider myself to be a fast reader: ≈600 words/minute at <80% comprehension). It would probably take more than 60 minutes (allotted time: 40 minutes) to just read them lol.

You need to read it very slow.

Comprehensions are designed to waste your time. They are judging your analytical skills but reading skills.

Read the first line of the question.

Read the main question.

Most of the time, the answer lies in the question itself.

I cleared it the first time with a good score. I am slow learner. Very slow.

You need to read it very slow.

Comprehensions are designed to waste your time. They are judging your analytical skills but reading skills.

Read the first line of the question.

Read the main question.

Most of the time, the answer lies in the question itself.

I cleared it the first time with a good score. I am slow learner. Very slow.

Yes, I read it slow the first time (as I was trying to comprehend each question; sometimes, I even had to make some sketches to figure out the answer), and I was able to finish reading (and answering) only 24 questions in the allotted time of 40 minutes.

Congratulations on passing (and scoring high on) the seemingly impossible-to-pass test. I will give it another shot the next time I am bored. 😉

Yeah, the Analytical Skills is hard as hell. Impossible! I tried also Physiology and Anatomy for fun, and failed.

it is quite interesting to see more people are passing the test. I’ve not tried out the test @hanshuber16 is referring to, but I bet you should just try it on one of your ‘high’ days rather than when you get bored. Then more importantly, get more relaxed and leave the past experience out. Rather, take up adjustments that can help, like the suggestion of being more critical at the questions

I’ve done two and I’m just gonna put it out there- they’re freakin’ hard!

So sorry about your experience with those two but I can just advise you to relax more, prepare more and give it another shot. It only gets better and you can surely beat it

Archived