Haven’t had orders for 6-8 months

zgeek0322

Not sure where to post this, so it’s going here.

I had gotten two orders back in spring, and I was pretty happy as they were my first two. After that, however, my views and impressions tanked, and I haven’t seen an improvement since. All of my stats are as high as they can be, including ratings.
Now, when Fiverr started requiring the tax information, I ended up not filling it in. Is that why?
Any other recommendations? Thanks!

You can share to social media, then you can get order and the tax information is for only USA person. So if you not an USA person then you have not need to fill. If you already filled , you can change it from setting>Form W-9

@softwebcoders I am a USA citizen actually, just not adult age. That is why I didn’t enter the info. That, and I forgot about it.

Follow the link.

Hi all, I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you. Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism. Read BR Carefully: Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame the…

Follow the link.

Hi all, I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you. Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism. Read BR Carefully: Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame the…

@swsonia I actually haven’t been getting many Buyer Requests either. My Fiverr account has been really quiet…

@genuineguidance even if I don’t have a W.2 form to utilize in the process?

You are NOT filling out a W2. That is for those who are actually employed by someone. At Fiverr, you are a freelancer a contractor - SELF employed, therefore, you get a 1099 of your earnings here, that you would add to your other earnings if you have a normal job. That may be why your listings disappeared (if they did) because, we were told (you would have to go find the post talking about the 1099) those in the US had to fill this out if they wanted their listings to remain active or be seen.

Go fill that out already! Sounds like you got off to a decent start, and by ignoring what you needed to do, you may have shot yourself in the foot. Ask your parents if you need help filling it out. You will need to give your social security number on the form.

Here is the link to the forum announcement: W-9 US Verification Requirement

GG

You are NOT filling out a W2. That is for those who are actually employed by someone. At Fiverr, you are a freelancer a contractor - SELF employed, therefore, you get a 1099 of your earnings here, that you would add to your other earnings if you have a normal job. That may be why your listings disappeared (if they did) because, we were told (you would have to go find the post talking about the 1099) those in the US had to fill this out if they wanted their listings to remain active or be seen.

Go fill that out already! Sounds like you got off to a decent start, and by ignoring what you needed to do, you may have shot yourself in the foot. Ask your parents if you need help filling it out. You will need to give your social security number on the form.

Here is the link to the forum announcement: W-9 US Verification Requirement

GG

Alright, thank you! I don’t think I realized the implications of not doing it.

Archived