Haven't Gotten an Order for a Long Time Now

janewright221

It’s been more than 5 months now since I got an order (apart from repeat buyers). I have been following the tips on this forum and yet I don’t seem to be making any headway.

The most frustrating bit of this is that my gigs’ impressions are not impressive at all. They are really tanking by the day. Can you believe that none of my gigs have an impression above 100. And I have modified my gigs countless times all to no avail.

It is just annoying and frustrating. I have even started to doubt if Fiverr really rank gigs using algorithms.

It’s been more than 5 months now since I got an order (apart from repeat buyers). I have been following the tips on this forum and yet I don’t seem to be making any headway.

The most frustrating bit of this is that my gigs’ impressions are not impressive at all. They are really tanking by the day. Can you believe that none of my gigs have an impression above 100. And I have modified my gigs countless times all to no avail.

It is just annoying and frustrating. I have even started to doubt if Fiverr really rank gigs using algorithms.

I don’t seem to be making any headway.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

And I have modified my gigs countless times all to no avail.

If you type “lost gig rank after edit” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Archived