Haven't gotten any orders yet:/

jasminerodri

Honestly, it took me a little while to get my first order. But I would recommend sharing your gig wherever you can. Twitter, FB, friends and family, etc. If you continue to work at it, you will grow, albeit usually slowly. It took me around six months to have my first triple-digit month. But once I hit my stride, I began to grow substantially by leveling up and cultivating a collection of return clients.

Best of luck to you!
Antonio J.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

It’s been a few days since I joined Fiverr and I haven’t gotten any orders. I really need the money for when I go to college and I don’t know what to do. What did you guys do to get orders that could potentially help me?

It’s been a few days since I joined Fiverr

I’m not sure what you’ve heard but Fiverr isn’t some instant success website, it takes time, and if you want to see results you have to put some effort into your gigs.

The titles of your gigs seem uninteresting as do the descriptions, the images seem like you just downloaded some random images off the internet. Overall, I can’t say I see more than 5 minutes put into any of these gigs, I’m not sure how you expected to get sales a few days after posting them?

You should study the market you’re trying to get involved in and see how you can make your gig stand out from the rest. Good luck.

Archived