Haven't noticed any NEW sellers in the voice over section!

lamonthenley1

Hello to all, I’m trying my hand at voice over and wanted to look over some of the new sellers in that category but unfortunately I only notice level 2 sellers and above. Are there no more new or level 1 sellers in the voice over category? I only ask because prior to me joining Fiverr I easily found new sellers in the voice over section yet they all seem to have disappeared. It makes me a little nervous because as a new user and eventually a new seller, I am not sure if I’ll be able to sell my services if no one can find me as a new seller.

Hello to all, I’m trying my hand at voice over and wanted to look over some of the new sellers in that category but unfortunately I only notice level 2 sellers and above. Are there no more new or level 1 sellers in the voice over category? I only ask because prior to me joining Fiverr I easily found new sellers in the voice over section yet they all seem to have disappeared. It makes me a little nervous because as a new user and eventually a new seller, I am not sure if I’ll be able to sell my services if no one can find me as a new seller.

I am not sure if I’ll be able to sell my services if no one can find me as a new seller.

Your new gig should be posted at the top of the new sellers page (for each category or search result), and you’ll drop down on that page as newer gigs are added.

It may not be what you want to hear, but there is no special treatment for new sellers here on Fiverr. As a new seller, you will have to figure out a way to compete, earn sales from your target customers, and rise to the top – just like the higher ranked sellers did.

I am not sure if I’ll be able to sell my services if no one can find me as a new seller.

Your new gig should be posted at the top of the new sellers page (for each category or search result), and you’ll drop down on that page as newer gigs are added.

It may not be what you want to hear, but there is no special treatment for new sellers here on Fiverr. As a new seller, you will have to figure out a way to compete, earn sales from your target customers, and rise to the top – just like the higher ranked sellers did.

Thanks for the response. I understand that I have to compete and no preferential treatment will be given, I was curious as to why I cant find any new seller in that section. Once again, thank you very much for your response, it helped.

Thanks for the response. I understand that I have to compete and no preferential treatment will be given, I was curious as to why I cant find any new seller in that section. Once again, thank you very much for your response, it helped.

I just had a look - there are 1791 new sellers in the VO category, so you’ve got some company! 🙂

Archived