Haven't received any order yet

veralucy

I want to know how to advertise my gigs so as to receive orders

It took me a whole month before I made my first sale. What helped was coming to the forum and fiver academy to learn what has worked for more experienced sellers. Keep polishing up on your gig as you learn more and you will soon get an order

@badartagar & @veralucy & @kadenlg:

WeIl, I think one of the problem is that you don’t seem to exist on Fiverr. I don’t know what’s going on, but when I typed in your user names in the search engine to look at your gigs:

“We didn’t find any results for your search.”

And yes, I do know how to look up sellers on the gig page. I do it all the time, matter of fact, I’ve done it like two dozen times just today.

WeIl, I think one of the problem is that you don’t seem to exist on Fiverr. I don’t know what’s going on, but when I typed in your user names in the search engine to look at your gigs:

And yes, I do know how to look up sellers on the gig page. I do it all the time, matter of fact, I’ve done it like two dozen times just today.

@gina_riley2

I also didn’t see any results when I entered your username in search box. If you want to see my details, then use urls like this:

https://www.fiverr.com/gina_riley2.

I am still studying Fiverr, will improve. I am also creating new gigs, am going to be active on Fiverr too.

Wish you best of the luck!

Why do you think this is the case? I seem to be in the same shoes? @gina_riley2

@gina_riley2

I also didn’t see any results when I entered your username in search box. If you want to see my details, then use urls like this:

https://www.fiverr.com/gina_riley2.

I am still studying Fiverr, will improve. I am also creating new gigs, am going to be active on Fiverr too.

Wish you best of the luck!

@badartagar: I am not a seller, therefore I do not have a gig and will not pop up.

If you are a seller and do not pop up on the search list - then that may be a problem.

Why do you think this is the case? I seem to be in the same shoes? @gina_riley2

@amandawallace88: On this forum, on the top right:

• Click your icon
  • Click your name
  • Click Preferences
  • Scroll down to Web Site: enter your Fiverr account.

https://www.fiverr.com/amandawallace88 (or whatever your username is).

That way, I can click your profile link from this forum

@amandawallace88: On this forum, on the top right:

• Click your icon
  • Click your name
  • Click Preferences
  • Scroll down to Web Site: enter your Fiverr account.

https://www.fiverr.com/amandawallace88 (or whatever your username is).

That way, I can click your profile link from this forum

Thank you @gina_riley2. I just did that. Does that now mean that other users would find it easier to locate me now? That I’ll have more sales?

@gina_riley2

I know, that’s also what happens when I type my username, and that’s a problem as well. I’ve contacted customer support about my gig not showing up problem, and they said they forwarded it to their editorial team or something, so I’m just waiting for another reply.

I also did that thing that you suggested, putting my Fiverr profile link in the “Web Site” box in preferences.

Thank you @gina_riley2. I just did that. Does that now mean that other users would find it easier to locate me now? That I’ll have more sales?

@amandawallace88: It means other sellers and buyers (on this forum) will have an easier time locating your gig to give you advice, if needed.

Edit (add on): Congratulations, Amanda, it looks like you have two orders in your gig. I favorited one of your writing gigs for the future use as well.

You have an exceptionally well done gigs with flawless writing skills. I wish you the best!

You’re right I just looked up the OP and they don’t even have any gigs up.

The OP seems to have disappeared from the forum.

SIGH If you’re gonna ask for help then at least have a gig up for people to see and stick around long enough for people to give advice. 😒

@amandawallace88: It means other sellers and buyers (on this forum) will have an easier time locating your gig to give you advice, if needed.

Edit (add on): Congratulations, Amanda, it looks like you have two orders in your gig. I favorited one of your writing gigs for the future use as well.

You have an exceptionally well done gigs with flawless writing skills. I wish you the best!

You don’t know how excited I am today!

I took some of the advice shared here very seriously and now I have three

orders!

Wow!

These are exciting times!

Thanks for making one of my gigs a favourite. I promise you the best

industry practices available. I look forward to working with you on a

project 🙂

Make a compelling porfolio and create gigs such that buyers cannot live without. Please read and share, with others, the following forum and post your comments.

Fiverr Blog has posted a fantastic blog post, that I wanted to share with all you guys. Here it is: Hope it will be very helpful to those who haven't read it. Thanks

Thanks

It took me a whole month before I made my first sale. What helped was coming to the forum and fiver academy to learn what has worked for more experienced sellers. Keep polishing up on your gig as you learn more and you will soon get an order

HI @veralucy you can begin by sharing the gigs on your social media and use relevant hashtags on twitter. You can also go through the buyer requests and apply for any that looks like a match for your skills

Thanks OP for creating this topic. I am going through the same phase. Although I joined last month, I have seen people we joined in the same month that are in level two now while I still don’t have a single sale. I seriously don’t know what is wrong or maybe fiverr don’t want newbie to make it here irrespective of your experience outside fiverr.

Something does not just add up.

Thanks OP for creating this topic. I am going through the same phase. Although I joined last month, I have seen people we joined in the same month that are in level two now while I still don’t have a single sale. I seriously don’t know what is wrong or maybe fiverr don’t want newbie to make it here irrespective of your experience outside fiverr.

Something does not just add up.

Hi, i think you don’t exist in fiverr because have tried to search your profile so as i can see your gigs but all is in vain

Archived