Having 200 impressions, 8 clicks but 0 order

waimenong

Hello all!

I’ve just started fiverr to expand my network and sales. I usually just do direct sales with my client however due to COVID, many of my existing client’s are not longer spending on my services.

My next question is whether it’s normal not to have order after 200 impressions? What is the average impression to score an order?

Looking forward to everyone’s wonderful experience!

You should do some research on what impressions are. All that means is your gig was seen on the search page 200 times. Out of those 200 times, 8 people clicked on your gig for more info. Out of those 8 people, no one placed an order. There is no set amount of impressions that will guarantee you an order.

Yes it is normal… It depends on your gig category as well.
If you have Logo designing Gig, It is highly saturated niche. You need a lot of impressions to actual start seeing orders.
I personally have ranked few times on first page and I believe if you have logo designing gig you need at least 1k impressions per week to actually start getting orders.
But it still depends on lot of factor. I am just sharing my personal experience.

Hello all!

I’ve just started fiverr to expand my network and sales. I usually just do direct sales with my client however due to COVID, many of my existing client’s are not longer spending on my services.

My next question is whether it’s normal not to have order after 200 impressions? What is the average impression to score an order?

I’ve just started fiverr to expand my network and sales.

Don’t just wait for orders and get hung up on statistics!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

You should do some research on what impressions are. All that means is your gig was seen on the search page 200 times. Out of those 200 times, 8 people clicked on your gig for more info. Out of those 8 people, no one placed an order. There is no set amount of impressions that will guarantee you an order.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I understand that no set amount of impressions that will guarantee me an order but I’m just trying to get an idea of what is the average here for people to get an order.

Some could have as low impression but high order but some could have high impression low order … just wanted to know what’s the average if everyone could share theirs here 😃

If you have Logo designing Gig, It is highly saturated niche. You need a lot of impressions to actual start seeing orders.

I personally have ranked few times on first page and I believe if you have logo designing gig you need at least 1k impressions per week to actually start getting orders.

But it still depends on lot of factor. I am just sharing my personal experience.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Mine gig is more to creating virtual space. I do not see many people doing it but I do not know why there’s no order … =\

Hello all!

If you lined up 1000 sellers and calculated the average of all impressions, clicks, and orders it still wouldn’t give you any insight.

A gig can have 500 impressions and not receive any clicks. Therefore they won’t have any orders. Another gig can have 10 impressions and get 10 clicks and generate 10 orders.

whether it’s normal not to have order after 200 impressions?

I guess what you really want to know is should you be worried that you haven’t gotten an order after 200 impressions. Here’s the 7 day break down of my main gig, maybe this will help.

1677044632_Screenshot2020-09-28at6_01_40PM.png.62ab0727c1551e38dc88ff7205c160a6.png

It depends a lot on the service you offer, the price, portfolio, catchy description etc.

I have a gig with 70 impressions, 3 clicks and 1 order in the last 7 days and I have another one with 2,6K impressions, 43 clicks and 3 orders.

However I don’t look after a lot of orders, because I try to up-sell my Premium Packages. It’s up to your communication skills as well. For example 80% of orders are Premium Packages + the Extra services.

Try to be smart. When a potential client checks your Basic/Standard plan, if you offer really good features in the “Premium” one, the buyers will be like: “Oh, I want to have that”.

You cannot make any calculations based on impressions. Focus on quality and catchy gig.

Awesome Tips. I will apply this trick.

If you lined up 1000 sellers and calculated the average of all impressions, clicks, and orders it still wouldn’t give you any insight.

A gig can have 500 impressions and not receive any clicks. Therefore they won’t have any orders. Another gig can have 10 impressions and get 10 clicks and generate 10 orders.

whether it’s normal not to have order after 200 impressions?

I guess what you really want to know is should you be worried that you haven’t gotten an order after 200 impressions. Here’s the 7 day break down of my main gig, maybe this will help.

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 6.01.40 PM

Thank you for sharing your gig with me! It seems that your ratio order per impression is 1:525. Ok it seems normal to me now haha I will just have to wait a little longer while adding more value into my work.

It depends a lot on the service you offer, the price, portfolio, catchy description etc.

I have a gig with 70 impressions, 3 clicks and 1 order in the last 7 days and I have another one with 2,6K impressions, 43 clicks and 3 orders.

However I don’t look after a lot of orders, because I try to up-sell my Premium Packages. It’s up to your communication skills as well. For example 80% of orders are Premium Packages + the Extra services.

Try to be smart. When a potential client checks your Basic/Standard plan, if you offer really good features in the “Premium” one, the buyers will be like: “Oh, I want to have that”.

You cannot make any calculations based on impressions. Focus on quality and catchy gig.

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I think my gig are quite niche but I’m not sure what is wrong with it. Perhaps like you said I might need to improve my service offered, price, portfolio and catch descriptions.

Thank you for sharing your gig with me! It seems that your ratio order per impression is 1:525. Ok it seems normal to me now haha I will just have to wait a little longer while adding more value into my work.

You are kind of missing the point though. Everyone will perform different.

You can’t calculate what’s normal just by comparing our stats. By the time you hit 2k impressions in a week you might have triple the amount of orders, or you might have none.

Archived