Having a complex machine learning algorithm developed on Fiverr?

jahmielnery

Hi there. I’m new to Fiverr. I’m looking to have a machine learning algorithm developed through Fiverr. I have a few questions?

1. How can I ensure that the work done is solely my property? Are NDA’s allowed on Fiverr?

2. If the work done is not satisfactory, or the seller I select is unable to complete the task regardless of revisions, what do I do?

Hello, this might not be the correct platform for that. NDA’s don’t work well here since we are not supposed to give out our contact details including real names addresses etc that an NDA would require. Your best bet would be to forget that completely if you use fiverr for your project.

If the work is not satisfactory you can ask for revisions or as a last resort ask for a refund. However don’t go into the project with that in mind as a probably outcome.

What your project involves is extremely complex and might be beyond the scope of any seller on this site.

You are most likely to have a good outcome if you choose a seller very carefully. Look for lots of great reviews over a period of time.

Archived